BY ZAQ #24 in Diffusers

Nurture relaxation and creativity with soothing aromas that stimulate your brain. Zaq Dew White Aromatherapy Diffuser inspires aromatic tranquility with its compact, energy efficient design. Just add your favorite essential oil to help revitalize your spirit and engage your emotions. see more...

Dani B.
I love my diffuser so very much! I have 4 of them! Such a subtle smell that makes my space feel clean and relaxing. I love to change up and mix my own scents. A few drops goes along way. I'm sure I eventually will have one in every room of my home. I love the auto shut off feature. No need to watch it. It turns off when there is no water left to diffuse.  ZAQ Dew Essential Oil Diffuser LiteMist Ultrasonic Aromatherapy With Ionizer and Color-Changing Light - 80 ML Capacity
Tabitha H.
I love my diffuser! I use it every day because the smell of my two dogs in my home is overbearing. this is wonderful for those who don't like candles/fires/or smoke. This product is all time favorite go to whenever I need a lovely fragrance in my home! the light is also a great bonus and provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere! would definitely recommend more people to try out these oil diffusers!
Alyssa W.
ellabell
If you’re a huge essential oils person this is a must! You can change the color of it, clean it easy and of course put your favorite essential oil in it!
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love this diffuser. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a peaceful lighting along with the perfect amount of fragrance
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Evie S.
I have two of these and I use them daily. Easy to rinse excess when required and doesn't make surrounding area wet when using (like other products I have had like this have done). I would recommend using bergamot and rose as fragrance. It smells divine
Shalini S.
Orlando, FL
Doe the diffuser light change colors?
Nicki A.
Calgary, AB
Would love to get this where can I purchase it
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
is this a good diffuser???

back