ZAQ Dew Essential Oil Diffuser LiteMist Ultrasonic Aromatherapy With Ionizer and Color-Changing Light - 80 ML Capacity

BY ZAQ #17 in Diffusers

Nurture relaxation and creativity with soothing aromas that stimulate your brain. Zaq Dew White Aromatherapy Diffuser inspires aromatic tranquility with its compact, energy efficient design. Just add your favorite essential oil to help revitalize your spirit and engage your emotions. see more...

Buy on Amazon
brianne t.
brianne t.
Love this diffuser. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a peaceful lighting along with the perfect amount of fragrance
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
I love my diffuser! I use it every day because the smell of my two dogs in my home is overbearing. this is wonderful for those who don't like candles/fires/or smoke. This product is all time favorite go to whenever I need a lovely fragrance in my home! the light is also a great bonus and provides a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere! would definitely recommend more people to try out these oil diffusers!
Evie S.
Evie S.
I have two of these and I use them daily. Easy to rinse excess when required and doesn't make surrounding area wet when using (like other products I have had like this have done). I would recommend using bergamot and rose as fragrance. It smells divine
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Doe the diffuser light change colors?
Nicki A.
Nicki A.
Calgary
Would love to get this where can I purchase it