ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Ankita P.ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by James B.ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Kate O.

BY ZAPZYT

Treatment is Dermatologist Recommended Kills acne causing bacteria Clears acne pimples and blackheads fast Oil free, odorless gel vanishes as it clears your skin Satisfaction guaranteed The maximum strength formula in ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel is the same formula recommended by dermatologists.  ZAPZYT penetrates deep into your pores where pimples begin, delivering the fastest results possible.  ZAPZYT vanishes instantly into your skin. The only thing you will notice are the results. ZAPZYT is guaranteed to clear your skin.  If you use ZAPZYT as directed and don t get the results you re looking for, return the unused tube for a full refund. Formulated and packaged in the USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
This product was recommended to me by a friend. When I tried it the first ten to fifteen times it seemed to work very well for me. Now, I am having some trouble with the overall effectiveness. The price is great and when it worked for me it worked very well. I am unsure why it is not as effective now as it was before, but I would recommend it to someone in a pinch for sure.
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best acne treatments I have came across and the price is excellent as well. I have trouble getting rid of acne and this makes a big difference in reducing the redness and size of my pimples overnight. I received a sample in my March ipsy bag and loved it so much I went and bought the full size.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
I tried this when a friend noticed my huge under the skin pimple one day. It worked wonders!! Whenever I feel a pimple surfacing, I immediately apply this and a few hours later it is nearly gone! Be aware, it does dry your skin out so only use it sparingly and when needed!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great on those stubborn pimples that won't go away. I would not use it all over. It's very similar to Clean & Clear's 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment gel. I haven't had too many problems with it, but it may not ve suitable for all skins.
Ankita P.
Ankita P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for spot treatment. I got this product as a trial and I really like it. It made my pimple go away in about 2-3 hours. It works fast, I would buy the full size of the product. It is also very drying to your skin so use a moisturizer.
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this because I really see the difference it makes on my skin in helping get rid of pimples. The only thing I don't like is, if I don't use it fast enough, it begins to almost melt. So when I do go to use some, way more comes out than I need.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This is great, I'm actually using it right now! I've had this for a while and have re purchased several time and will continue too! It is one of the only spot treatments from the drugstore that works for me
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Love this cream!! Works great I like to put this all over my problem areas! Definitely reduces the size of my pimples and clears up my skin. Use a face moisturizer because this will dry it out.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff! It's cheap and works so good. I one night i my pimples is almost gone. i would recommed this to everyone who has bad pimples.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this Benzoyl Peroxide daily and this product does help keep breakouts at bay. I typically only use it once a day so it is not excessively harsh on my skin, otherwise it will cause peeling and a bit of rawness if I use it more frequently. I wish it did work as well as it claimed, however. I feel it speeds up healing process but there is a lot of room for improvement. Affordable price, worth a try!
Jafeth  S.
Jafeth S.
How fast does it usually get rid of the pimples?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone let me know how this relates to Rodan & Fields?
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work? I have seen it at Walmart and wonder if it actually makes a difference ?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Is this safe to use in combination with a 2.5% benzoyl face wash? Or should it just be a spot treatment?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Has anyone else had better luck with this than the Acne.org benzoyl peroxide?