BY ZAPZYT

Treatment is Dermatologist Recommended Kills acne causing bacteria Clears acne pimples and blackheads fast Oil free, odorless gel vanishes as it clears your skin Satisfaction guaranteed The maximum strength formula in ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel is the same formula recommended by dermatologists.  ZAPZYT penetrates deep into your pores where pimples begin, delivering the fastest results possible.  ZAPZYT vanishes instantly into your skin. The only thing you will notice are the results. ZAPZYT is guaranteed to clear your skin.  If you use ZAPZYT as directed and don t get the results you re looking for, return the unused tube for a full refund. Formulated and packaged in the USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I've dealt with acne since i was a young teen and now into my 30's. I've been on accutane a few time throughout my life. While is don't think this is a cure for acne by any means I do think this in conjunction with a acne focused regime is so beneficial. I currently go to the dermatologist who prescribes me spironolactone and a couple rentin-A based products however i dropped the other topical due to harshness for this $3 product. I find that along with my oral pill and this bezoyl peroxide gel I have finally tackled my acne battle. I feel this is gentle on the skin and prevent breakouts with continued use. it can make me a bit dry so be sure to use a good moisturize. I love the clinique moisture surge. It also help combat my oilyness under my makeup so I use this morning and night. I highly recommend this along with a good skin care regimen instead of the harsher creams/gels from the dermatologist, especially for gals who love makeup and wearing a full face without the excessive dryness/redness from other topicals. I also use a vitamin C serum and the Cere-ve facewash
Jessica B.
This is the "big guns" of all acne cream & surprisingly not nearly as expensive as competitor brands. I'm not even sure who bought it but all 3 of my teens (18, 15 & 13) swear by it! I've started having the dreaded adult acne in the last year, tried the brand that worked the best for me as a teen in the 90's- not impressed. Had a huge painful zit (about the size of a quarter) ready to erupt, that was actually waking me up when I laid on that side of my face. Out of desperation grabbed my teen daughter's tube, tried it. Next day it was so much less painful and most of the redness was gone, second day I could still feel it a bit but no redness and by the third day it was completely gone! My skin was slightly dry in the area but not anything like the other brands (that also did nothing w other zits), a little moisturizer and no one would even know unless I told them what had been there. Thank you ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel from a grateful adult and mom of 3 teens!!
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
This product will forever have a place in my daily regimen. Benzoyl peroxide can be harsh on the sensitive skin however, this product does its job without burning or irritating my face. The 1 0z tube last me about three months and for that price its worth a try! I use this daily after each face wash followed by a moisturizer. I recommend that you use your favorite moisturizer/sunscreen to prevent drying and to also protect your skin.
Sara S.
This product is amazing and for the price it can't be beat. I have an oily forehead so I am prone to a lot of texture there. When I am having a bad breakout day I apply a layer to my skin and leave it for a couple hours and then reapply once more and after the second application my skin always looks better. I have tried so many acne treatment products and this is one of my favorites.
caitlin M.
Surprise, AZ
This is 100% the only thing I’ll use for pimples. I put it on at night and it helps with size and redness in the morning. The only thing is it bleaches whatever it touches if it’s not dry. So be careful!
Taryn L.
Wichita, KS
I received a trial size of this in my IPSY bag and loved it. I immediately went and bought the full size. I could only find it at Walgreens. It is inexpensive compared to other spot treatments and you get way more product! Very effective in reducing the size of pimples.
Christine H.
Madison, WI
Bought this product two days ago, I had a big painful pimple I could feel under my skin coming up! I put this stuff on and a swear it was almost gone the next morning when I woke up. It was a great price, I got it at my local Target! I HIGHLY recommend!
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Alright for tiny blemishes but the big pimples it does nothing. Just dries the skin out around it which irritates the area further. Didn’t work well for me and will not repurchase
Jessica ✨.
Seattle
does the trick for me! usually, when I get a big pimple, I spend the evening at home without makeup, spot treating it with this acne gel while I do my homework. I also apply a thin layer of it overnight to areas where I tend to get lots of blackheads (i.e., nose, crease below lower lip, hairline).
Lauren M.
YESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! This legit ZAPZYT YOUR ZITS! Perfectly! Like over night. The peroxide in it , is amazing! I love it! Get it!!! Fully fully fully recommend!! ❤️❤️ get rid of that acne in a zap!
Jafeth  S.
How fast does it usually get rid of the pimples?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this actually work? I have seen it at Walmart and wonder if it actually makes a difference ?
Ashley W.
Has anyone else had better luck with this than the Acne.org benzoyl peroxide?
Elizabeth F.
Is this safe to use in combination with a 2.5% benzoyl face wash? Or should it just be a spot treatment?
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Can anyone let me know how this relates to Rodan & Fields?