ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Ankita P.ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Kate O.ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by James B.

BY ZAPZYT #78 in Acne Treatments

Treatment is Dermatologist Recommended Kills acne causing bacteria Clears acne pimples and blackheads fast Oil free, odorless gel vanishes as it clears your skin Satisfaction guaranteed The maximum strength formula in ZAPZYT Acne Treatment Gel is the same formula recommended by dermatologists.  ZAPZYT penetrates deep into your pores where pimples begin, delivering the fastest results possible.  ZAPZYT vanishes instantly into your skin. The only thing you will notice are the results. ZAPZYT is guaranteed to clear your skin.  If you use ZAPZYT as directed and don t get the results you re looking for, return the unused tube for a full refund. Formulated and packaged in the USA see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love using this because I really see the difference it makes on my skin in helping get rid of pimples. The only thing I don't like is, if I don't use it fast enough, it begins to almost melt. So when I do go to use some, way more comes out than I need.
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff! It's cheap and works so good. I one night i my pimples is almost gone. i would recommed this to everyone who has bad pimples.
Jessica B.
This is the "big guns" of all acne cream & surprisingly not nearly as expensive as competitor brands. I'm not even sure who bought it but all 3 of my teens (18, 15 & 13) swear by it! I've started having the dreaded adult acne in the last year, tried the brand that worked the best for me as a teen in the 90's- not impressed. Had a huge painful zit (about the size of a quarter) ready to erupt, that was actually waking me up when I laid on that side of my face. Out of desperation grabbed my teen daughter's tube, tried it. Next day it was so much less painful and most of the redness was gone, second day I could still feel it a bit but no redness and by the third day it was completely gone! My skin was slightly dry in the area but not anything like the other brands (that also did nothing w other zits), a little moisturizer and no one would even know unless I told them what had been there. Thank you ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel from a grateful adult and mom of 3 teens!!
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I've dealt with acne since i was a young teen and now into my 30's. I've been on accutane a few time throughout my life. While is don't think this is a cure for acne by any means I do think this in conjunction with a acne focused regime is so beneficial. I currently go to the dermatologist who prescribes me spironolactone and a couple rentin-A based products however i dropped the other topical due to harshness for this $3 product. I find that along with my oral pill and this bezoyl peroxide gel I have finally tackled my acne battle. I feel this is gentle on the skin and prevent breakouts with continued use. it can make me a bit dry so be sure to use a good moisturize. I love the clinique moisture surge. It also help combat my oilyness under my makeup so I use this morning and night. I highly recommend this along with a good skin care regimen instead of the harsher creams/gels from the dermatologist, especially for gals who love makeup and wearing a full face without the excessive dryness/redness from other topicals. I also use a vitamin C serum and the Cere-ve facewash
Sara S.
This product is amazing and for the price it can't be beat. I have an oily forehead so I am prone to a lot of texture there. When I am having a bad breakout day I apply a layer to my skin and leave it for a couple hours and then reapply once more and after the second application my skin always looks better. I have tried so many acne treatment products and this is one of my favorites.
Christine H.
Madison Wisconsin
Bought this product two days ago, I had a big painful pimple I could feel under my skin coming up! I put this stuff on and a swear it was almost gone the next morning when I woke up. It was a great price, I got it at my local Target! I HIGHLY recommend!
Maggie Z.
York
I use this product almost every night that I notice a new zit forming. By the time I wake up in the morning, the zit is all dried up. The only caution with using this, is that you shouldn't apply it to the same spot more than once or the skin will dry too much.
Kianna C.
Best product ever. I'll notice a pimple dab a little on and in no time it becomes smaller and smaller. It does make your skin dry. But that's what moisturizer is for
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
My only downer about this product is the white film it leaves behind and the fact that it doesnt rub in well and that it states to be a gel but its a cream. It does work. Takes a few dabs daily.
Tia L.
Sturgion Bay
ZAPZYT is so amazing my brother struggled with acne for years he tried every thing he could think of and finally tried ZAPZYT and every thing cleared up so I tried it and it was amazing my face was clear me and my brother would be lost without ZAPOZYT.
Jafeth  S.
How fast does it usually get rid of the pimples?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work? I have seen it at Walmart and wonder if it actually makes a difference ?
Ashley W.
Has anyone else had better luck with this than the Acne.org benzoyl peroxide?
Elizabeth F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use in combination with a 2.5% benzoyl face wash? Or should it just be a spot treatment?
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone let me know how this relates to Rodan & Fields?