ZAPZYT Acne Wash with Soothing Aloe & Chamomile uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ZAPZYT

New Package!  Same Great Formula Effective & Gentle Cleanser for Acne 2% Salicylic Acid Dermatologist Recommended Cleanser ZAPZYT Acne Wash is an oil-free and alcohol-free cleanser.  It penetrates deep into pores to help eliminate most acne blemishes and keep pores clog-free.  It contains aloe and chamomile to soothe skin.  Skin is left clean, residue-free and never oily. Use in combination with Zapyt Acne Gel for clear skin guaranteed!  ZAPZYT is guaranteed to clear your skin. If ZAPZYT is used as directed and you don t get the results you re looking for, return the unused tube and receipt for a full refund. Formulated and Packaged in the U.S.A. see more...

• No negative reviews ill have to try it. It doesn't dry out your f...1 Answers
  • "they both seem to feel this works great on their acne." in 1 review
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a terrific face wash for acne that is specifically made for sensitive skin. It has acne fighting salicylic acid, but also has soothing ingredients and has no dye or fragrance. For those that have had bad reactions to every mainstream drugstore acne washes out there, give this a try. The only downside is that it's not available in every store out there.
Ali E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am NOT a fan at all! I didn't use it very long so I'm not sure how well it helps with acne but I hate the consistency. It is thick and sticky and feels like something I shouldn't be putting on my face. Do not recommend!
Quinn K.
Boone, NC
ZAPZYT Acne Wash has transformed my skin! I've suffered from acne for years and have tried many different brands and types of face washes in hopes that one would help the problem. After a few uses, ZAPZYT began to soothe my skin. The clear formula lathers well and is very gentle. Today, my acne is essentially gone. I don't think I will ever switch products again!
Cynthia H.
This is such a gentle cleanser on the skin. Doesn't irritate, doesn't dry. At first I felt like it did nothing to my skin but my skin just kept improving! It's because of this cleanser!! It's so gentle and doesn't do anything that will make your skin red or anything.Totally recommend for severe acne.
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
This face wash has saved my face. I use nothing else now.. I started using it September 2015 and have been ever sense. I do like to use a washcloth or a spinning brush for some exfoliation a few times a week.
Amanda D.
Redmond, OR
It doesn't irritate my skin which is great. My skin feels very soft thereafter. However I didn't see much improvement in my acne. So this isn't a product I recommend.
Nicole K.
My 12 year twins, boy & girl, absolutely love this product. they both seem to feel this works great on their acne. Its not overly drying out their skin or anything.
Christina H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good for my skin. I have used it with the gel and it works great. Its not too harsh like some of the other products I have tried.
Dana M.
No negative reviews ill have to try it. It doesn't dry out your face? Then again I don't have oily skin