ZAPZYT Acne Wash with Soothing Aloe & Chamomile uploaded by Corinne B.

BY ZAPZYT

New Package!  Same Great Formula Effective & Gentle Cleanser for Acne 2% Salicylic Acid Dermatologist Recommended Cleanser ZAPZYT Acne Wash is an oil-free and alcohol-free cleanser.  It penetrates deep into pores to help eliminate most acne blemishes and keep pores clog-free.  It contains aloe and chamomile to soothe skin.  Skin is left clean, residue-free and never oily. Use in combination with Zapyt Acne Gel for clear skin guaranteed!  ZAPZYT is guaranteed to clear your skin. If ZAPZYT is used as directed and you don t get the results you re looking for, return the unused tube and receipt for a full refund. Formulated and Packaged in the U.S.A. see more...

• I recently purchased this and I usually don’t use Salicyl...1 Answers
  • No negative reviews ill have to try it. It doesn't dry ou...2 Answers
  • "they both seem to feel this works great on their acne." in 1 review
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
READ THIS IF YOU HAVE HORMONAL ACNE!
After using this, I cannot see myself ever nvesting in any pricey trendy acne cleanser again! I have eczema on my cheeks and have been suffering from hormonal acne for as long as I can remember. Every acne targeting product I've ever tried flares up my eczema, so it's been very difficult to find something that works. This face wash SAVED ME!
The chamomile and aloe makes it super soothing and gentle, and the 2% salicylic acid (BHA) is perfectly effective. I use it 1-2x a day for 2 weeks before my period (this is when I normally start to break out), and stop using it for the 2 weeks after my period comes (when my skin is at its best). I've been doing this for the past several cycles and I'm so thrilled I haven't had the regular monthly breakouts! Do yourself a favor and give this a try if you have sensitive skin! It's also fragrance free and alcohol free. I can't say enough good things about this product, best $5 I've ever spent.
Emily F.
THIS HELPED CLEAR MY ACNE. Last year I began breaking out for some mysterious reason. It wasn't hormonal or cystic, but it was definitely an acne flare up. I tried everything from adapalene, to benzoyl peroxide, to topical antibiotics and nothing worked. Once I started using this, my whiteheads dried up and my skin cleared up in three weeks. I does have a thick consistency, but you only need about a dime sized amount and a splash of water to get a nice lather. Definitely one of the most underrated acne treatments out there!
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
Aloe and chamomile are great in any products for your face. Add acne fighting ingredients and it’s the perfect product for a great price. I use this once s day first thing in the morning. It took s few weeks before I saw a big difference in my skin. Overuse can cause drying.
Edna M.
Brooklyn
I am very much enjoying this cleanser. Because I wear extremely water-resistant sunscreen (4+ hours) on a daily basis I used to have to oil cleanse to fully remove the day's grime. While oil cleansing is great I find that this cleanser works well enough by itself. It comes out as a somewhat thick gel and lathers up lathers up beautifully leaving skin thoroughly cleansed but not dry. It also exfoliates (yes, salicylic acid does effectively exfoliate in a wash form) and helps to reduce clogged pores and acne. You can adjust the strength of exfoliation by leaving it on a bit longer. It's a winner in my book.
Safa K.
Corona , CA
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. I don’t have acne however I do get clogged pores on my face in the form of small bumps on my forehead on my cheeks. When they appear on my skin I just start using this and they go away in a couple of days. It can dry out your skin. I am near normal to dry skin. So I prefer using it once only. Like at night , and in the morning a more hydrating gentle cleanser
Ali E.
I am NOT a fan at all! I didn't use it very long so I'm not sure how well it helps with acne but I hate the consistency. It is thick and sticky and feels like something I shouldn't be putting on my face. Do not recommend!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This is a terrific face wash for acne that is specifically made for sensitive skin. It has acne fighting salicylic acid, but also has soothing ingredients and has no dye or fragrance. For those that have had bad reactions to every mainstream drugstore acne washes out there, give this a try. The only downside is that it's not available in every store out there.
Quinn K.
Boone, NC
ZAPZYT Acne Wash has transformed my skin! I've suffered from acne for years and have tried many different brands and types of face washes in hopes that one would help the problem. After a few uses, ZAPZYT began to soothe my skin. The clear formula lathers well and is very gentle. Today, my acne is essentially gone. I don't think I will ever switch products again!
Cynthia H.
This is such a gentle cleanser on the skin. Doesn't irritate, doesn't dry. At first I felt like it did nothing to my skin but my skin just kept improving! It's because of this cleanser!! It's so gentle and doesn't do anything that will make your skin red or anything.Totally recommend for severe acne.
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
This face wash has saved my face. I use nothing else now.. I started using it September 2015 and have been ever sense. I do like to use a washcloth or a spinning brush for some exfoliation a few times a week.
Dana M.
No negative reviews ill have to try it. It doesn't dry out your face? Then again I don't have oily skin
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I recently purchased this and I usually don’t use Salicylic Acid in my cleansers and I’m super oily in my T-zone & it’s drying me out around my mouth/chin. Should I continue to use it and see if my face adjust to it or should I just use it on my T-zone?? Help!