BY ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS

Zapp's Spicy Spicy Creole Tomato Potato Chips - 5.5 oz see more...

• I can't ever find these, are they just sold to certain st...2 Answers
  • I don't mean to sound rude, but is anyone else creeped ou...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy these in Los Angeles!2 Answers
Alexis D.
I am always looking for a new kind of snack to try and after trying these I am hooked. The pricing is very affordable ans very worth it. The taste is very distinct. Every time I buy this product it meets my expectations.
Kimberly e.
Columbiana , AL
I feel in love with these the first time I tried them. I'm usually not a kettle cooked fan but these changed all that. They have an incredible unquie flavor that you can't even compare to any other. Try them and you'll fall in love just the same.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
My favorite chip of all time. Its so good. The crunch and the flavor is amazing.

I love the BBQ and salt n vinegar taste! just don't eat too many because it'll burn your mouth!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are just so yummy! Great price and a flavor like no other! You can't eat one and just stop! We buy these at our local stores and they really are a great snack-but a little overpowering as a side.
Cassade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm currently eating my nth bag of the week right now. So. Yummy. I can't get enough of these. The flavor reminds me of a combination of salt and vinegar with a hint of bbq. Everyone ought to give these a try.
Angel S.
Best chips ever! they're super flavorful- each bite packs a punch. they're sweet and tangy, like BBQ but better. I love it. a bit pricey, so I only get them once in a while
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
OBSESSED! These chips should literally be absolutely everywhere! I really enjoy Zapp's Voodoo flavored chips as well and I strongly recommend them if you're a huge chip lover like myself.
Cyan R.
Tucson
One word. Delicious. I had them when I was in New Orleans and go out if my way to get them at a sammich place called potbelly. They're not as widely available as I'd like which is a shame because again DELICIOUS.
Haley V.
By far the BEST chips around! If you want to taste what good south Louisiana flavor is, try a bag! Zapps has many many flavors, you will be sure to find one you LOVE!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
While I love Miss Vickies chips nothing will ever come close to Zapps! This is the salt and vinegar type of chip which normally I'm not a fan of and these are amazing!
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
What's your favorite Zapp's flavor? I love their Voodoo chips!!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I don't mean to sound rude, but is anyone else creeped out by this????
Kt E.
I can't ever find these, are they just sold to certain states?
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I buy these in Los Angeles!

Target