BY ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS

Zapp's Spicy Spicy Creole Tomato Potato Chips - 5.5 oz see more...

• I can't ever find these, are they just sold to certain st...2 Answers
  • I don't mean to sound rude, but is anyone else creeped ou...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy these in Los Angeles!2 Answers
Dana J.
Abbeville, LA
MY MOST FAVORITE CHIPS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD ! I buy these chips for the week and they’re gone within a few days. May not be a good habit, but that’s how delicious they are! Every one in my family loves them.
Jenice S.
I am a huge fan of salt and vinegar chips, and these are kind of a twist. They are a bit more sweet and tangy. I really enjoy the crunch of the kettle chips and the flavor is great!
Taquisha C.
Rock Hill, SC
I found these at Dollar Tree a few days ago and was a bit skeptical of trying them. I am glad I did, because these chips are probably the best I've had in a long time. They're kettle chips, but they aren't super hard ( a plus for me), and they're packed with flavor. They taste a like a combination of barbecue and salt and vinegar chips, or a nice dry-rub barbecue sauce. My family loves these as much as I do and I wish they were sold in a bigger quantity and at more stores!
Kaitlyn L.
Annapolis, MD
These chips are my weakness. I had them in New Orleans two years ago and now cannot stop buying them wherever I see them. I have to buy the smaller bags so that I don't eat the whole large bag in a sitting. Kettle chips are always better but you cannot beat the flavor of these. Highly recommend.
Julianne B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love love love this chips! I can’t believe I was able to find them outside of a Southern State!! I bought them at Wawa this morning. They have a great mix of flavors and they come in a pretty big bag. I do wish the bag was more full of chips, but I’m just so excited that I found them! I highly recommend!
Rachel S.
Athens, GA
These are my favorite chips of all time. The flavor is so unique, sort of a bbq and salt and vinegar taste. I also love how crunchy these are. They can be hard to find but they’re well worth the search.
Victoria D.
These chips have such a unique flavor almost like a salt and vinegar and barbeque mix. Zapp's Potato Chips - NEW ORLEANS KETTLE STYLE VOODOO - 2 x 5 oz are great with a good burger.
Ariana N.
Toledo, OH
It's so hard to find these. Which is sad for me considering I'm pregnant and want them so bad. They have that perfect balance of sweet and salty. Amazing chips and worth buying and trying if you come across them.
Nina L.
Beacon, NY
I got these at the airport leaving New Orleans. A friend of mine told me to try them while I was down there. They are probably one of my favorite chips now. The flavor is so good! I can't get enough
Keilani R.
Rosenberg, TX
I am a potato chip lover, I can eat them everyday lol. My boyfriend is from New Orleans so he introduced me to these chips and they are AMAZING, Ive never had chips with so much flavor I was in shock. The voodoo flavor is my second favorite right behind the "Cajun Dill Gator-tators"
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
What's your favorite Zapp's flavor? I love their Voodoo chips!!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
I don't mean to sound rude, but is anyone else creeped out by this????
Kt E.
I can't ever find these, are they just sold to certain states?
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I buy these in Los Angeles!

Target