BY ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS

Sheena C.
Sheena C.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
OMG!!!! This is my absolute favorite kind of chips right now. You can buy them from Walmart and if you're in Louisiana they sale them at most of the Dollar Tree stores. This is a constant buy for my house and I'll definitely recommend these chips to anyone even a stranger walking up the street because once in their life everyone should try them!
Lori N.
Lori N.
If you love salt and vinegar chips and you love Cajun flavor then this is the PERFECT chip for you. It's as though these flavors are perfectly put together. I can't get enough of these but you can only get them in the New Orleans region or online. Insert sad face since I don't live there and only tried them on vacation.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these chips! I buy bunches of these whenever Kroger has them on sale. It has an interesting mix of spices: kind of sweet, kind of tangy, and it makes my lips tingle when I eat a bunch. The one problem is that the bags aren't very full, so I'll eat an entire bag in one sitting; this is why I only buy them on sale.
Keilani R.
Keilani R.
Rosenberg, TX
I am a potato chip lover, I can eat them everyday lol. My boyfriend is from New Orleans so he introduced me to these chips and they are AMAZING, Ive never had chips with so much flavor I was in shock. The voodoo flavor is my second favorite right behind the "Cajun Dill Gator-tators"
NIKKI S.
NIKKI S.
These chips are the bomb.com! I discovered them a year ago at a small sandwich shop and was saddened because I wanted more but couldn't find them ANYWHERE. A cross of BBQ and twang that leaves you hooked. I buy every bag on the shelf now when I run up on them.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Foodie Expert
I am always looking for a new kind of snack to try and after trying these I am hooked. The pricing is very affordable ans very worth it. The taste is very distinct. Every time I buy this product it meets my expectations.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
These are just so yummy! Great price and a flavor like no other! You can't eat one and just stop! We buy these at our local stores and they really are a great snack-but a little overpowering as a side.
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
Ok, these are a cross between barbecue flavor and salt and vinegar chips. They aren't too hard like a lot of Zapps other chips. They are seriously the best chips ever and can be hard to find sometimes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
My favorite chip of all time. Its so good. The crunch and the flavor is amazing.

I love the BBQ and salt n vinegar taste! just don't eat too many because it'll burn your mouth!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
Best chips ever! they're super flavorful- each bite packs a punch. they're sweet and tangy, like BBQ but better. I love it. a bit pricey, so I only get them once in a while
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
What's your favorite Zapp's flavor? I love their Voodoo chips!!
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't mean to sound rude, but is anyone else creeped out by this????
Fayetteville, AR
Foodie Expert
I can't ever find these, are they just sold to certain states?
Diana  T.
Diana T.
Northridge, CA
Where can I buy these in Los Angeles!