Zapp's Potato Chips - Hotter 'N Hot Jalapeno - 1.5 oz bag uploaded by Jennifer J.Zapp's Potato Chips - Hotter 'N Hot Jalapeno - 1.5 oz bag uploaded by Meaghan B.

BY ZAPP'S POTATO CHIPS

These chips bring the heat! They have extreme heat levels with full bodied jalapeno flavor. see more...

Rachel S.
Athens, GA
I love jalapeños and I love spice! I’ve always loved jalapeño chips but was having a hard time finding dairy free ones after developing an allergy. Luckily for me, not only are these dairy free but they’re also the best jalapeño chips I’ve ever had. They are definitely spicy so don’t try them if you don’t want some heat.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
The flavor is really good, the spiciness is more of an after burn with each bite. It's a little too salty for me so i wouldn't purchase this again, but if they cut out some of the salt i would buy these again
Jennifer J.
Love these chips! They have an amazing crunch, just the right amount of salt and perfect amount of jalepeño zing! If you love kettle style chips and spicy stuff I highly recommend you give these chips a try! You will be happy you did!!! Be warned though they are highly addictive!
Destiny M.
These are my favorite jalapeño chips! My Uncle used to live in TX. He let us try them and we fell in love. He would bring us some every time he came to visit. Perfect amount of crunch, flavor and spice!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Another great flavor of Zapps! I love these along with the crawfish, gator, and voodoo flavors! Best kettle cooked chips on the market
Kim V.
New Orleans
These babies are delicious. They have a great crunch and lots of flavor. They are spicy but not too much so. Yum!
Naima M.
Metairie, LA
These are literally so bomb the spice kinda sneaks up on you but like worth it 100% if u get the chance try them