BY ZAPPOS

Our shopping app does its darndest to deliver that WOW service our customers have come to know and love, like free shipping and returns with no purchase minimum, a 365 day return policy and 24/7 customer support. You’ll find the number, live chat, and our support email inside. Also, just because we love you for trying out our mobile app, all your orders that are placed through the app will be eligible for FREE Next Business Day shipping! WOW! Yep. That's how we do it here at Zappos. Make sure to check out our complete Shipping Policy and Terms & Conditions for all the deets and special exceptions ... like you live in Zimbabwe. We know. We are sorry that we don't ship there too! For you loyal VIP Zapponians, thought you couldn't get your VIP benefits when using the app? Well think again because YOU CAN! We've added a snazzy new theme, VIP Center, and VIP points accrual to the app just for you! We’ve matured a lot in the time our app has been out and are dedicated to putting our Zappos WOW service into a mobile shopping app. Beyond just making the best shopping experience we can think of in an app, we LISTEN to our customers! We love our customers so much that we add the features they want! Here are just a few of the features we’ve added that came from our customers: * Manager your account info * Track your order on a map * Make returns from inside the app * Retina support * Save your searches * Zoomable High-Def product images * "Keep Me Logged In" so you can shop faster * Notifications for when desired products come back in stock * Share products with friends over Facebook, Twitter, E-mail and Text Message * 360 degree view of select products * Product videos * Exclude search filtering Do you have an idea that would make everyone’s shopping experience better? Tell us, we listen! Dig in. Leave feedback. And ratings! We love you. The Zappos.com iPad and iPhone app has products available in the following categories: Shoes Clothing Beauty Bags & Handbags Accessories Housewares New Products Gift Cards Specific Brands Zappos.com see more...

Zappos IP, Inc. Zappos Mobile
  • "Zappos has the most awesome return policy ever and shopping and paying for the products is really easy on the app as well. " in 3 reviews
  • "It is very user friendly and the company provides great customer service." in 2 reviews
  • "Great customer service and selection." in 1 review
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Love. I realllly shouldn’t make it this easy to buy shoes but at least it’s easy to look at all those fantastic new shoes and styles. Yes occasionally some get sent to me but I try to keep it under control!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really great app. I love zappos products and love their app just as much. It's very compatible and there isn't anything you can do on their website that you can't do on the app! Can't really say anything bad about it!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Although Zappo's app is a littlee dangerous for me, I still love it. It makes shopping soo easy, and any store with an easily accessible app gets my preference over an online store with no mobile application. My favorite thing about Zappo's, and why it is one of my favorite stores to shop, is their return policy. They accept returns on everything, and send you a free prepaid shipping label, so there is no hassle, and my importantly, no fee! That's one of the best parts about this company for sure, along with their great prices!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Zappos is a great show website! It's the perfect place to get great shoes at affordable prices. Their variety is prof this world and if you have wide feet never fear they have shows for you too! I also love the website because you can always find a shoe in a pinch! Highly highly recommend this website! Wish I could give it more then 5 stars to be honest!
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I love the saphenous app I no longer go to shoe stores I literally just hop on there and order shoes for myself for my fiancé for all four of my kids it's easy I don't have to take the kids all into a shoe store just get a pair shoes shipping is great and their customer service alone is worth every penny
Angela N.
Techie Expert Level 2
The mobile app allows me to shop online, quickly and conveniently. It doesn't come easier than this. Zappos mobile app is always one of the first apps I download! The customer service is superb, they are always friendly and so upbeat! Every company needs to use Zappos as an example!
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
Zappos is awesome, and that's no secret, but they've really upped the ante with their app. Similar shoe stores that I do like to shop with don't have an app that works even a fraction as well as the Zappos app, which has caused me to shop with them more often. If you're a shopper on the go, and you love shoes (because who doesn't?) this is a must for your phone!
Karen D.
Belgrade, MT
Zappos is all about great service and great brands. Their app makes falling in love with what zappos stands for and shopping effortless! I can store gift cards and payment information in my account to allow quick shopping on the go! The app will also guide you as to what steps need to be taken on other devices to complete easy returns as well! Easy, enjoyable, a must for online shopping if you appreciate service too!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I haven't been ordering shoes online as much because my feet have been changing but I was always on Zappos looking for deals, their shipping is instant and I managed to get signed up on their VIP memberships which includes always 2nd day shipping. Great customer service and selection.
Priya S.
Zappos is great! I love that I can try how the shoes feel on my feet at home, and return policy is amazing! I mean there aren't that many places that give u 365 days return policy! This makes me feel better about shopping at zappos. But luckily, I didn't have to send anything back yet! And their prices are better than many other stores!
Anastashia  E.
Buena Park, CA
Is Zappos only for shoes?
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
What have you purchased on Zappos?