Top Questions See all 110 Q&A
- "I love Zappos What more can I say The customer service is the best and free shipping helps so much I would buy from them again and again" in 65 reviews
- "I bought a pair of ugg boots that I thought about for about 7 months...decided against them, returned them with free shipping and received full refund." in 60 reviews
- "Also they take care of the issue of ordering shoes on line and them not fitting properly with their free and easy return policy." in 21 reviews
- "Zappos is so convenient with its great free shipping and free returns policy what what do you want from a shopping website" in 21 reviews
- "Always had good things from them, good customer service, great prices and fantastic and fast shipping, mainly free." in 19 reviews
Most importantly for me, you can search for knee high boots that have wide calves. I have extremely wide calves and am overweight. When I was slim and worked out a lot I had wide calves that also didn't fit properly in standard boots (lots of power walking, bicycling, rock climbing, and martial arts led to MASSIVE calves). I used to have to buy "standard calf" boots then take them to a shoe repair shop to have the seams ripped out and elastic added. NOT WITH ZAPPOS! With Zappos every pair of boots I have purchased have been wide enough. In fact, I purchased two pairs last year with the idea of returning the pair I liekd the least. Nope. Kept them both. A pair of black knee high boots that cost me $99 and oddly enough a pair of brown knee high boots that are even more comfortable and that were only $70. I wore both of these boots back and forth every other day for most of the winter, and they are both still in fabulous shape.
There are a few things to know when using zappos.
1- They have never had a problem when I was unsure about sizing and ordered the same shoe in two sizes then returned the pair that didn't fit.
2- They don't sell inexpensive shoes. You can always try to search for them, but the inexpensive shoes usually aren't worth it.
3- The reviews vary from person to person. The sizing and comfort information is extremely useful, but at the same time it is deceiving because the person will not have the same shoe size, foot shape, etc. that you have. I've purchased items that all reviewed as being too big only to discover that what the reviewer actually meant was that the shoes were too wide and/or they have narrow feet.
Zappos has every brand you can think of high end low end products. Shipping is fast. Zappos sets the standard for exceptional customer service. If you can not find an item or your style or size is out of stock. Call a Zappos agent and they will help you find or put you on a waiting list and keep you posted on the subject. Returns are easy breezy baby. You can return the items
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos