BY ZAPPOS

Zappos is an online shoe and clothing retailer that caters to men, women and children. see more...

• Is this a good website11 Answers
  • What is the return policy if sizing is incorrect?5 Answers
  • Is this brand like JustFab? Or similar? If not, how does this work? 4 Answers
Zappos
  • "I love Zappos What more can I say The customer service is the best and free shipping helps so much I would buy from them again and again" in 65 reviews
  • "I bought a pair of ugg boots that I thought about for about 7 months...decided against them, returned them with free shipping and received full refund." in 60 reviews
  • "Also they take care of the issue of ordering shoes on line and them not fitting properly with their free and easy return policy." in 21 reviews
  • "Zappos is so convenient with its great free shipping and free returns policy what what do you want from a shopping website" in 21 reviews
  • "Always had good things from them, good customer service, great prices and fantastic and fast shipping, mainly free." in 19 reviews
Erica D.
Erica D.
Omg Zappos!!! If you haven't shopped at Zappos you are truly missing out. Zappos has every brand you can think of high end low end products. Shipping is fast. Zappos sets the standard for exceptional customer service. If you can't find a item or your style or size is out of stock. Call a Zappos agent and they will help you find it or put you on a waiting list and keep you updated on the item. Returns are easy breezy baby. You can return items up to a year 365 forget 30 days. I am a zappos vip member where you get free 1 day shipping and earn rewards as well as coupons. Don't waste time shop and sign up now. You won't regret it.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love zappos, it my go to online shopping site when I am looking for shoes, bags and whatever else I find. I enjoy the ease of shopping on the site as well as the wonderful customer service you receive for whatever problem you're having. But one of the best perks of using zappos is the quick delivery, like the fact that you can order something and it's there in 1 business day. And the other is the 365 day return policy! With a site like this, it's no wonder people keep coming back. If you haven't shopped on zappos, give it a shot, there's no gimmicks, just straight up wonderful customer service and items at discount prices.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I've been on zappos' website a few times in the past and have purchased from them. They got me my shoes fairly quick, it's convenient, the quality is usually always good from most brands on their website, but I don't think they're prices are such a "steal".
After going on zulily I started too see what a serious name-brand discount looks like, (although zulilly doesn't have specific products available anytime + i had to wait 2-3x more time on my shipment from zulilly). So it just depends which you prefer: time & availbity vs. money.
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
I love using this site to find just the pair I need online and not worry about if they will fit right or not, thanks to their easy return policy. One time, I ordered a pair of shoes that they said was delivered but I never received. They had been stolen from my porch apparently. Zappos sent me a new pair after I called to let them know I never got mine. Great customer service! Only downside: most of what they sell is pretty expensive, all name brand. I'd like to see more of the less expensive options too.
Jade K.
Jade K.
Zappos is one of my favorite shopping websites. They have a wide selection of shoes, bags, clothes and housewares with very competitive prices, usually better than Nordstroms or shoes.com. The layout of the website is incredibly user friendly so narrowing your search for a specific item is simple. Once you click on the item you really can get a pretty good depiction of what the shoe is like, they give you several different angles: each side, top and bottom.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently purchased a pair of shoes from Zappos and had a wonderful experience. I ordered an incorrect size and needed to exchange! Zappos made the process so simple... Free shipping and returns makes a huge difference! I got the first pair quickly and the return was quick and easy. The second pair in the correct size came within a few days, and they were perfect! I'm so thrilled with my experience and will continue to shop on zappos for shoes!
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
I LOVE ZAPPOS!!!! Dude, they have the BEST customer service in the history of EVER! If you have a problem, they are MORE than happy to fix it. Everything they sell is amazing quality. My mom works at Jet Blue and they actually called Zappos to see how good their customer service was, but they didn't say that. They "Ordered Pizza" and the Zappos person didn't even ask they just went ahead and ordered pizza for them. It was awesome!
Nina R.
Nina R.
I absolutely LOVE Zappos!! They have great products and super fast shipping!! I sometimes get my items the following day and it ships for free!! They also have excellent customer service and if you do need to return something, it's also free and easy to ship back and they do everything they can to make you happy with your purchase. I'm always shopping on their website. Now if they only offered coupons, I would be even happier!! 😄
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I'm always ranting and raving about Zappos as a company, their amazing customer service and how great they treat their employees.....that I actually have had a few people want to apply....only to find out they're in Vegas.

'Freals, I'd take a corporate job at Zappos any day. If they'd let me telecommute from LA!

Overnight shipping for free, free returns, 365 day return period...legit. Nothing I don't like!
Jaymee R.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I like zappos for their 365 day free returns and large selection. I usually only buy shoes, but they sell clothing and accessories as well I believe. Shipping is fast and has been free from what I remember. Sometimes they give large discounts if you add something to your cart and don't buy it. I once got $25.00 off because I had left shoes in my cart. I don't know if I just got lucky but that was awesome!
DeAsia C.
DeAsia C.
How many stars would you rate this site out of 5?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
How reliable is Zappos? Is it worth using and buying from?
Josary G.
Josary G.
Do they have cute shoes? How's the quality, and is it expensive with the shipping?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
Has anyone ever had a negative experience? Most of what I have heard has been good but I just want to be sure.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Does it has a good customer service?