BY ZAPPOS

Zappos is an online shoe and clothing retailer that caters to men, women and children. see more...

• Is this a good website11 Answers
  • What is the return policy if sizing is incorrect?5 Answers
  • Is this brand like JustFab? Or similar? If not, how does this work? 4 Answers
Zappos
  • "I love Zappos What more can I say The customer service is the best and free shipping helps so much I would buy from them again and again" in 65 reviews
  • "I bought a pair of ugg boots that I thought about for about 7 months...decided against them, returned them with free shipping and received full refund." in 60 reviews
  • "Also they take care of the issue of ordering shoes on line and them not fitting properly with their free and easy return policy." in 21 reviews
  • "Zappos is so convenient with its great free shipping and free returns policy what what do you want from a shopping website" in 21 reviews
  • "Always had good things from them, good customer service, great prices and fantastic and fast shipping, mainly free." in 19 reviews
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
My favorite place to shop for shoes! And, they have great clothing available as well. Shoes and clothes for children, women and men ranging from mid price to high-end designer. Athletic to formal. Anything you want; they'll have it. And free shipping and returns- what's not to love?!?!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Zappos has a great selection of products, and their filtering qualities are excellent. I've been 100% satisfied withe everything I've purchased from them (always shoes/boots/sandals/etc.).

Most importantly for me, you can search for knee high boots that have wide calves. I have extremely wide calves and am overweight. When I was slim and worked out a lot I had wide calves that also didn't fit properly in standard boots (lots of power walking, bicycling, rock climbing, and martial arts led to MASSIVE calves). I used to have to buy "standard calf" boots then take them to a shoe repair shop to have the seams ripped out and elastic added. NOT WITH ZAPPOS! With Zappos every pair of boots I have purchased have been wide enough. In fact, I purchased two pairs last year with the idea of returning the pair I liekd the least. Nope. Kept them both. A pair of black knee high boots that cost me $99 and oddly enough a pair of brown knee high boots that are even more comfortable and that were only $70. I wore both of these boots back and forth every other day for most of the winter, and they are both still in fabulous shape.
There are a few things to know when using zappos.

1- They have never had a problem when I was unsure about sizing and ordered the same shoe in two sizes then returned the pair that didn't fit.
2- They don't sell inexpensive shoes. You can always try to search for them, but the inexpensive shoes usually aren't worth it.
3- The reviews vary from person to person. The sizing and comfort information is extremely useful, but at the same time it is deceiving because the person will not have the same shoe size, foot shape, etc. that you have. I've purchased items that all reviewed as being too big only to discover that what the reviewer actually meant was that the shoes were too wide and/or they have narrow feet.
Maddie F.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I LOVE ZAPPOS!!!! Dude, they have the BEST customer service in the history of EVER! If you have a problem, they are MORE than happy to fix it. Everything they sell is amazing quality. My mom works at Jet Blue and they actually called Zappos to see how good their customer service was, but they didn't say that. They "Ordered Pizza" and the Zappos person didn't even ask they just went ahead and ordered pizza for them. It was awesome!
Alaina W.
I really like the Zappos website. They have free shipping both ways, which makes me more ready to branch out and buy something. I also like that they have videos to show models using the product rather than just a still picture. Seeing it in action helps make hard decisions. They usually have discontinued items, which is great. It also means they don't have the most recent collection of brands.
Aneta L.
I’ve purchased so much from Zappos over the years it’s insane. Anytime I’m on the hunt for new winter boots or running shoes, I always go here first. I love the detailed reviews, the return policy, the complimentary next day shipping... it’s amazing. I once ordered 8 pairs of Nike gym shoes until I found the pair that were the ones I wanted. No questions asked!
Kristen H.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using Zappos for years and will never buy shoes any other way. I love how quickly you can get the shoes you need, especially when you planned on wearing one thing for and event and change your mind last minute. It is also amazing to be able to buy a few items and have such an easy return policy when you just aren't feeling a particular shoe. My go to place for anything from Kate Spade to Ugg.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zappos is my go to ap mainly for shoe shopping. I have wide, thick feet with narrow heels - and I wear between a 5.5 to 6 women's. Which is hard to find in a store! Zappos allows you to purchase with free shipping and free returns perfect for someone who is hard to fit 👍🏻highly recommend Zappos to all 😍
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I recently ordered from Zappos for the first time a few weeks ago, and I didn't know what to expect, and they definitely exceeded my expectations. My package came in a couple days- WAY earlier than expected- even though it was during the holidays and the sizing was perfect and I got exactly what I ordered.
Loren M.
I absolutely love this website. I bought all of my Uggs, Tom's and Bob's from there. The customer service is unbelievable. One time I tried to cancel an order with them but they sent it anyways. I called and tried to return it but they told me to keep it. And the customer service rep that allowed me to keep it even sent me a Christmas card after the fact. He was so nice. I will always shop with Zappos.
Cassie P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This company came recommended to me when I was looking for wedding shoes...amazing experience! I ordered so many styles and was able to easily return the ones I didn't want. I even returned a pair and later decided that was the pair I wanted and just ordered them again. Great option for an indecisive person. Best part was that I had them to try on in the comfort of my own home along with my wedding dress!
DeAsia C.
How many stars would you rate this site out of 5?
Amanda L.
How reliable is Zappos? Is it worth using and buying from?
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
Has anyone ever had a negative experience? Most of what I have heard has been good but I just want to be sure.
Josary G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do they have cute shoes? How's the quality, and is it expensive with the shipping?
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Does it has a good customer service?