Add a Photo

By ZAPPOS
Zappos is an online shoe and clothing retailer that caters to men, women and children.
Photos (9)
Erica D.
Erica D.
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Zappos
Omg Zappos!!! If you haven't shopped at Zappos you are truly missing out. Zappos has every brand you can think of high end low end products. Shipping is fast. Zappos sets the standard for exceptional customer service. If you can't find a item or your style or size is out of stock. Call a Zappos agent and they will help you find it or put you on a waiting list and keep you updated on the item. Returns are easy breezy baby. You can return items up to a year 365 forget 30 days. I am a zappos vip member where you get free 1 day shipping and earn rewards as well as coupons. Don't waste time shop and sign up now. You won't regret it.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love zappos, it my go to online shopping site when I am looking for shoes, bags and whatever else I find. I enjoy the ease of shopping on the site as well as the wonderful customer service you receive for whatever problem you're having. But one of the best perks of using zappos is the quick delivery, like the fact that you can order something and it's there in 1 business day. And the other is the 365 day return policy! With a site like this, it's no wonder people keep coming back. If you haven't shopped on zappos, give it a shot, there's no gimmicks, just straight up wonderful customer service and items at discount prices.
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
I love Zappos They have a great selection, making it easy to find shoes in my size. I have small feet which can be a challenge especially with online shopping. The shipping turnaround time is great but what is even better is the customer service. I bought my hubby sneakers for Christmas and they were too small. Needed to exchange them and when I called they said no problem. We'll overnight the right size and you can give the ups person the incorrect size. No hassles, no extra cost to me all done the day after Christmas. They will forever have my loyalty!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I've been on zappos' website a few times in the past and have purchased from them. They got me my shoes fairly quick, it's convenient, the quality is usually always good from most brands on their website, but I don't think they're prices are such a "steal".
After going on zulily I started too see what a serious name-brand discount looks like, (although zulilly doesn't have specific products available anytime + i had to wait 2-3x more time on my shipment from zulilly). So it just depends which you prefer: time & availbity vs. money.
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, Nv
I love using this site to find just the pair I need online and not worry about if they will fit right or not, thanks to their easy return policy. One time, I ordered a pair of shoes that they said was delivered but I never received. They had been stolen from my porch apparently. Zappos sent me a new pair after I called to let them know I never got mine. Great customer service! Only downside: most of what they sell is pretty expensive, all name brand. I'd like to see more of the less expensive options too.
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA
Zappos is the next best thing to instant gratification. It's always nice to come home from the store with shoes that you can wear immediately. But sometimes because of time constraints or availability, that's just not possible. Zappos makes it so easy to buy and return shoes on line. And when a pair of sandals that I bought from a very good quality comoany broke on my first wearing, they took them back and refunded my money without any hesitation. They are great!
Jade K.
Jade K.
Oct. 26, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Zappos
Zappos is one of my favorite shopping websites. They have a wide selection of shoes, bags, clothes and housewares with very competitive prices, usually better than Nordstroms or shoes.com. The layout of the website is incredibly user friendly so narrowing your search for a specific item is simple. Once you click on the item you really can get a pretty good depiction of what the shoe is like, they give you several different angles: each side, top and bottom.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently purchased a pair of shoes from Zappos and had a wonderful experience. I ordered an incorrect size and needed to exchange! Zappos made the process so simple... Free shipping and returns makes a huge difference! I got the first pair quickly and the return was quick and easy. The second pair in the correct size came within a few days, and they were perfect! I'm so thrilled with my experience and will continue to shop on zappos for shoes!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Zappa has always been my go to website when ordering shoes, when I do purchase them online. The customer service is above and beyond many other online retailers. They accept returns with no questions asked. I only had to return a pair of shoes once based on a sizing issue and found the whole process to be easy peesy. I will continue to use them in the future. I also love all of the angled photos of the shoes and most include videos as well.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Feb. 3, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Zappos
I LOVE ZAPPOS!!!! Dude, they have the BEST customer service in the history of EVER! If you have a problem, they are MORE than happy to fix it. Everything they sell is amazing quality. My mom works at Jet Blue and they actually called Zappos to see how good their customer service was, but they didn't say that. They "Ordered Pizza" and the Zappos person didn't even ask they just went ahead and ordered pizza for them. It was awesome!
DeAsia C.
DeAsia C.
How many stars would you rate this site out of 5?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
How reliable is Zappos? Is it worth using and buying from?
Josary G.
Josary G.
Do they have cute shoes? How's the quality, and is it expensive with the shipping?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
Has anyone ever had a negative experience? Most of what I have heard has been good but I just want to be sure.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Medley, FL
Does it has a good customer service?