BY ZANTREX

Dietary Supplement Naturally Flavored Weight Loss* 2 Energy* 3 Focus* 4 Fat Burning* 21 - 0.13 oz. Packets ~ Net Wt 2.74 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
These are OK for a quick burst of energy. I suggest you drink plenty of water if you take this in your day. Don't take more than one per day as this can have an adverse reaction in a lot of people. I prefer the berry flavor over the citrus honestly. I don't think this really works as a "weight loss" supplement.
Lori H.
I got these for 2 or 3 dollars at a local discount place. I use them not as a weight loss supplement, but just an energy boost on days when I am dragging a bit in the afternoon and have a lot of work to do or after workouts. The taste is good and they do seem to give me a nice little boost. I like them, but would not pay the full price.
Teresa L.
This product is the worst tasting thing I ever tried. I couldn't even finish one bottle of it. I love berry flavored drinks, but this tasted so gross. The after taste is even worse. I hope I can somehow return this! I wish I could give it 0 stars in my review.
Megan L.
Merced , CA
I loved this it gave me great energy not too sure about appetite suppressant but the taste wasn't too bad and I kept you pretty satisfied I guess you would be full of water.
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
I wish I could say more for this product. I've only tried it a couple times but haven't noticed anything. It doesn't taste horrible, kind of like kool-aid. It just doesn't have the caffeine results I hoped for.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
This product is not for you if you are sensitive to #caffeine, like me. There are large quantities of caffeine in each tiny packet that will cause heart palpitations and insomnia. Although the taste is better than other water flavor packets, I would not recommend this product for daily use (even within the recommended daily allowance). I tried Skinny Stix as it was recommended to me by my local #GNC representative, after the 3rd day, I decided it wasn't worth the #risk. I weighed myself prior to trying the product and after. I didn't see a significant change in accordance with my active lifestyle and healthy eating habits. Don't be fooled by the #ad of #JennyMcCarthy loving #SkinnyStix!!! I, personally, hate them! Don't be convinced by the #free #sample #promo or $5.00 #coupon code.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best dietary supplements I've used. It doesn't make me jittery and I don't "crash" like with some supplements. I really haven't noticed it helping with weight loss but I do have more energy and feel more focused when I drink it. I usually drink 2 a day or every other day and it really helps my mood as well. The price is affordable too since it really breaks down to about a dollar a packet (I get mine from Walmart) I recommend these to anyone that is looking for a boost without the side effects of other dietary drinks.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I have been drinking these off an on for about a year and I consider these my little guilty pleasure. I love the taste of the berry (hate the other two as they have a horrible aftertaste). They are only so so at being an appetite suppressant however and so I cannot really recommend them. But since I drink so much water these are nice to add in. I don't recommend drinking more than 1 a day if you drink coffee or you will get jittery.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm drinking this for the first time right now... It taste good, after taste not so much. But I've been drinking it for last 4 hours and I feel so hungry still! I don't feel like it gave me any energy, I might be more focused but it's hard to tell. I had to get coffee BC it wasn't working like I'd hoped it would. I'm going to say pass.
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
These are a great booster to your water. I like to drink these in the morning with a banana or something small. They really don't suppress my appetite or give me tons of energy. They do make you go pee a lot though. They seem to be more of a diuretic than anything. The berry is a decent flavor the best out of them all so if u need just a little boost to your water these are great.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
What exactly does this do?