BY ZANTREX

• Did you see a significant change with this product? Because I did...2 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Zantrex-3 High Energy Extreme Fat Burner is a wonderful product, I have used most products that promise weight loss and most of them don't deliver but this one definitely does. They made me jittery the first few days but after I started taking them with food they worked like a charm.
Lauren L.
Independence, MO
This is another favorite of mine to lose weight fast! You take it with water and as long as you follow directions you will see the results fast! Walmart and Target carries it and if you're wanting to lose weight this is the way to go.
hanna y.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This will make you sweat! I don't recommend taking it if you have important functions to go to, because I found myself getting sweaty and perspiring, but it's great to take before you hit the gym.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These capsules are real killer, I would strongly suggest either consult your doctor or stop taking the moment you feel your heart beats are impounding, your sleeps are impaired, too much sweating. I started getting rapid heartbeats, too much sweating, sleepless nights, impaired decision making as you feel like high after taking these capsules. On one of the nights, I could not sleep whole night. I thought of calling 911 because my heart beats were off the chart and very high sweats with delusional head, that kind of arrhythmia I have never ever faced in my life.
Ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I usually get the other Zantrex . They worked for me awhile back . But I don't like the side effects at all . I lost about 15-20 pounds using this for two in a half months along with working out and eating good
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have used the blue and red zantrex. They are not made for caffeine sensitive people. But I would recommend the blue ones over the red. I did loose a little bit of weight. I probably wouldn't use this again because the results were not that impressive compared to other products.
Sandi J.
Spirit Lake, ID
I tried this stuff and it gives me the jitters. I felt like I drank 7 cups of coffee. There are better products on the market.
Morgan  W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I wouldn't recommend these to anyone who is caffeine sensitive. They will make you extremely jittery and make your heart race.
Tina E.
These work really good for the first couple of days but then your body quickly gets use to them and they are useless.
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
Zantrex-3 High Energy Extreme Fat Burner Caps, 56 ctFOLLOW
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Did you see a significant change with this product? Because I didn't...