Zantrex-3 Black Rapid Release Liquid Gels uploaded by Tiffany D.Zantrex-3 Black Rapid Release Liquid Gels uploaded by Bambie S.

BY ZANTREX-3

Works With Any Sensible Diet And Exercise Program. Accelerated Rapid Release Formula High Velocity Weight Loss* Extreme Energy* ... Fast Maximum Potency * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa see more...

• Does this actually work? 1 Answers
  • Love it. works fast but you have to take it with a full g...1 Answers
S B.
Turlock , CA
These gave me so much energy, it was insane! I actually really liked them temporarily. I didn't feel hungry at all for a good while. I got them on sale, they helped me lose 10 pounds in a short amount of time.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product has me feeling some type away. I'm not sure if it works or not. It definitely made me full. But I really don't think I lost any weight using the first bottle. Considering the fact that I bought a two pack I'll start again tomorrow with the other bottle. Check back.
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Works really well. I've tried several similar products over the years but this one helps with mood and energy, which was my desired goal. 4 stars because it can be a little much when you don't drink enough water.
Tiffany D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I take it as soon as I get to work and you can almost instantly see a difference in my mood and energy level. It is pretty intense if you haven't eaten though.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It's ok. Maybe I just don't react to stimulants like everyone else which is starting to bothering me. Hmm.
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love it. works fast but you have to take it with a full glass of water or you will feel awful.
Alethea D.