Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC #7 in Antacids

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILO...13 Answers
Buy on Amazon
nakita w.
grand falls windsor
I'll take these I'd tums don't do the job. And these never fail. I tend to get a lot of acid reflux and I don't want to go on perminit meds yet.
Charlene M.
My favourite acid relief Medicine. Works fast and lasts a long time. Super easy to take as it is just a small pill. Great product.
Leaf L.
Winnipeg
Use for heartburn and have found them to be very fast acting and offer almost instant relief
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work wonders. When I have really bad heartburn, I only take one and I am good for a week or so which isn't so bad.
Zhang J.
Tangier
I'm that kind of person, if I got anxious or mad I'll suffer from the heartburn all night/day long, this zantac is my life saver each time, it had never let me down
Nikki N.
Plainfield, IL
My husband has acidity and he was advised to take these tablets. He felt a lot better after taking them. I like the packaging. I wish we could get coupons to purchase these tablets because they are expensive
Jordann W.
Hazelton
Such a lifesaver on their days when you just can’t seem to stop getting heartburn. It lasts all day so you can get back to your life without making that sour face every five minutes. I have an autoimmune disorder that makes my body very acidic so this helps when I need all day relief after eating something too spicy or acidic.
Walaa G.
Nice and good product love it thanks so much easy to use thanks for all the product love it
Angie F.
Florida
Relieves stomach burn really fast. The taste is not a desirable one haha but if u want it to work fast you gotta suck it up!
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Trusted . .. tried .. And true . Very well known product . Works best for any stomach related issues . I suffer from terrible ulcers at times and this is the only product for me .
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?