Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILO...13 Answers
Ellen H.
This sh*t works, and it works fast, and for a while. When I was drinking more often (and when I drink for a few evenings in a row), my heartburn rears its ugly head. Pop a few of these babies and it’s gone within the hour. I wish it lasted a little longer, and I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to take it for weeks on end, so read the box and proceed with caution - but it’s a great solution.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I found that this is not a fast acting Heartburn and really so if you want something fast acting this is not for you but it does work after taking it for a while it was not what I expected but do you recommend this product for people who have constant heartburn.
Erica W.
Belville, NC
I have reflux and this product is with me at all times! I believe this product works the quickest and longest out of all the other antacids I've used. Considering this antacid is over the counter, the price is extremely reasonable for the quality of the product. I recommend trying this before anything else.
KaRa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this occasionally as needed and it works very well. It works quickly in aiding with indigestion and it works over a long course of time as well. It is a tad price-y, but most name brand antacids are in my opinion. Overall a great product that does what it says it will and provides needed relief.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been doctor prescribed to me and it is the only thing that works well enough when I get heartburn. I have a hard time swallowing pills but these are small enough to not cause any problems. They take about 35-45 minutes for me to notice a difference but they completely kill any heartburn I have.
Rebecca C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Zantac is one of the only things I have found that actually kills my heartburn! I get the worst heartburn, and this takes the winner above all the other methods I have tried. I love tomatoes and spicy food, but unfortunately they don't love me! Zantac takes care of that problem effortlessly!
Julianna G.
This is going to be a bit of a personal story haha but this one time I couldn't do my business for about a week and my stomach hurt so much. After I got these, it helped a lot although I took a laxative with it as well. I had pains every five minutes but when I took this I didn't get the pain as often.
Aaliyah j.
I will not use Zantac again in my life! The pill was too big for me to swallow & it kept getting stuck in my esophagus! Then after it would FINALLY digest, I would sit up at night with heart attack like symptoms. I was so scared to take another pill so I flushed them down the toilet.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A tried Zantac specially when I ate to much only or eat spicy food or yo much food
This help me fast and feel more comfortable with my tummy
I bought in cvs but I saw in Walmart , walgreen is a good product
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this morning and night for my serious heartburn! My acid reflux was burning a hole in my esophagus and taking this twice a day stopped the situation from getting worse! It’s really helped a lot
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?

Amazon