Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC #6 in Antacids

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILO...13 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you suffer with heartburn and are looking for fast relief without eating chalky tablets then you really should try Zantac. It works fast just like a chewable but its a pill so you can avoid the yuk in mint flavored or berry flavored chalk-like chewable. I don't take this every day, only when I need it and will always have it on hand for those times when I eat something I know I shouldn't and end up with painful heartburn.
Denise P.
Flat Rock, MI
Indigestion and heartburn suck!!  I get it and I wish I didn't it.  I take Zantac once it has already settled in and I can't believe how fast it works.  Very affordable.  I use it when I get heartburn.  There's no timetable, just depends when something isn't going to agree with me.  I would recommend this to whoever asks about antacid relief.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was given a prescription for this when I was pregnant.  I would get extreme heartburn at night and it would constantly wake me up because the acid would come backup and make me feel like I was going to throw up.  Once I got prescribed this, I would take one every night at dinner and I would be good to go all night.  I still woke up to use the bathroom and stuff but at least my throat wasn't on fire anymore.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
after spending several hours in the ER a few years ago, they determined that my stomach was producing too much acid.  they recommended i begin using "something" to help with all the acid.  I tried a couple other products and finally settled on Zantac 150.  best thing i ever did for myself.l  i carry it  in my purse and use it often.  thank you for making this product.
Melanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great pain reliever if you use it on a continuous base. Don't expect to take it on the onset of your heartburn and expect immediate relief. Just by the pure mechanism of the medication that's not how it works. It's quiet pricey as well. If you have heartburn all the time this might be the product for you. But if you get occasional heartburn, save your money!
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zantac is a good medication for occassional heartburn. There are alternatives on the market that I believe work just as well, but Zantac is high on the list of OTC heartburn treatments based on my personal experience. Zantac is a bit pricey, but it works.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I used this every day during my pregnancy! I had horrible anti acid.. it helped me a lot.. and now after my pregnancy.. this is the one i use if i need.. i find it works rather slow. Within the half an hour.. but has a good effect which is what i am looking for. Not just fast acting but also just works for 10 mins and thats it
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I found that this is not a fast acting Heartburn and really so if you want something fast acting this is not for you but it does work after taking it for a while it was not what I expected but do you recommend this product for people who have constant heartburn.
BillyVeronica W.
Trinity
Ohh Zantac how you are my friend you are always there when I need you. This stuff is so dang good it gets right to the point you don't half to wait long at all . This is the first men's my husband reaches for when heart burn hits we recommend this to anyone that gets  exstreamly bad heart burn it's definitely worth the price
Erica W.
Belville, NC
I have reflux and this product is with me at all times! I believe this product works the quickest and longest out of all the other antacids I've used. Considering this antacid is over the counter, the price is extremely reasonable for the quality of the product. I recommend trying this before anything else.
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?