Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC #20 in Antacids

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILO...13 Answers
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I have heartburn quite frequently, and I’m always trying to get rid of it as fast as possible; Zantac is a life saver! It helps almost immediately. I feel the difference after just 10 minuets, I always recommend to anyone who has heartburn.
Gabriela M.
Very effective at getting rid of all those annoying heartburn symptoms. I get heartburn often and it’s very annoying since most of the food I enjoy causes me heartburn , however, this product does just the trick! Fast acting as well!
Heather N.
Columbia
Super effective. I've recently started getting bad heartburn after drinking soda and in the evenings and one of these and it feels like within 5 minutes the pain has subsided. Not to mention all the other stomach benefits they have.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works like a charm everytime! I’m very picky about the medicine I take because I have a sensitive stomach but this works great and doesn’t cause any crazy side effects! Always targets the issues and make me feel so much better!
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since having my second child, I’ve had some pretty extreme reflux. It is even worse at night time. My doctor recommended I take this twice a day, and it makes a huge difference. I really only need it once a day before bed, but take it twice on days when I have something spicy or acidic in my diet. I recommend this to anybody Who may be suffering with the symptoms of reflux. And recommend talking to your doctor before taking it.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had horrible heartburn during my last pregnancy with my son. And this was the only thing that would help. If I didn’t take this during the day I would be in big trouble at night. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Nate S.
Lansing, MI
A few months ago, I had chronic heart burn and it was this product that really helped me and gave me relief. It works fast, stops heart burn, and does not have any side effects. I would highly recommended this product.
Dianna J.
norton
The best to use while you’re pregnant. That’s the only time I got heartburn but the burn was super hurtful. It is more pricey than store brands but it’s the only one I recommend due to how quick it starts working!
Kira-Marie F.
Mesa
Works great and is long lasting. Only wish it worked quicker especially because when you are pregnant you have no way of predicting when you will have heartburn because you get it even without eating certain food.
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
This product deffinitley works great for heartburn. The taste wasn’t the best and I prefer to take natural products instead. It was also a bit pricey for my budget range. I would though, recommend to others!
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?

back