Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC #7 in Antacids

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILO...13 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
I suffer from really bad acid reflux and tums never seemed to help at all. I was told my a family member how zantac was a really great product and it was fast acting so I decided to give it a try. I absolutely love this product only thing that seems to help me get through it and definitely fast acting
House of M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this occasionally as needed and it works very well. It works quickly in aiding with indigestion and it works over a long course of time as well. It is a tad price-y, but most name brand antacids are in my opinion. Overall a great product that does what it says it will and provides needed relief.
Rebecca C.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Zantac is one of the only things I have found that actually kills my heartburn! I get the worst heartburn, and this takes the winner above all the other methods I have tried. I love tomatoes and spicy food, but unfortunately they don't love me! Zantac takes care of that problem effortlessly!
Julianna G.
This is going to be a bit of a personal story haha but this one time I couldn't do my business for about a week and my stomach hurt so much. After I got these, it helped a lot although I took a laxative with it as well. I had pains every five minutes but when I took this I didn't get the pain as often.
Aaliyah A.
I will not use Zantac again in my life! The pill was too big for me to swallow & it kept getting stuck in my esophagus! Then after it would FINALLY digest, I would sit up at night with heart attack like symptoms. I was so scared to take another pill so I flushed them down the toilet.
Sarah M.
I used to get terrible acid reflux before I changed my diet habits so this was something I was using regularly. It really helped with my pain and helped me when I was eating and drinking certain things.
Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A tried Zantac specially when I ate to much only or eat spicy food or yo much food
This help me fast and feel more comfortable with my tummy
I bought in cvs but I saw in Walmart , walgreen is a good product
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
I like that Zantac acts fast. I don't have to wait too long for relief. I have used tums, Pepcid, and Prilosec. This is the only one that works quickly and continues to work. I have suffered with heartburn all my life, and I'm happy that I am able to get something otc that works.
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
I never thought I would need this lol. One day I woke up and felt that feeling people describe when they have heartburn. I purchased this and after a bit felt much better!!! I know it's not "fast acting" and you need to to take it proactively, but it worked great and fast!
Tina M.
When ever I have the need for relief this is my go to Zantac takes care of the issue. None of the other products have worked for me. I only need to use it 2 or 3 times in a few weeks. Yes this is a very good product for me, and yes I would recommend it to others.
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?