Zantac® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets Acid Reducer

by Zantac

#10 in Antacids

Maximum Strength Zantac 150®
Prevent or relieve heartburn
Maximum Strength Zantac 150® is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. 2 No pill relieves heartburn faster!™1

Prevents and relieves heartburn, any time you need it; use as directed
Can be taken 30 to 60 minutes before eating to prevent heartburn
Clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes2
Contains twice the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as Zantac 75®
Maximum Strength Zantac 150® works with your body to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach. One tablet taken when needed can prevent or relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.

Take any time you need it: before or after a meal
For food and beverage induced heartburn relief
Contains the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine
#1 doctor recommended H2 brand
Sugar free
Sodium free

Do these really help?? Never tried these
For the badge!!!!!!!! For
Does it work good?
Start your review of Zantac® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets Acid Reducer!
How would you rate this product?
Zantac gets rid of heartburn quickly and keeps it away for awhile. I think it's a better product than other heartburn medication I e tried in the past. It's also easy to buy since it's sold at Walgreens and target.
Ramsey, NJ
I use this product for heart burn, acid reflux, and stomach ulcers. This product is priced well and really works
London, KY
Works great. I usually buy generic because I'm cheap. But this does work pretty good for acid reflux
Doral, FL
mi papa las usa y son bastantes buenas cuando de indigestion se trata, te protege el estomago bastante bien y si tiene acidez te la quita . son bastante necesarias tenerlas en casa.
Zantac 150 works very well for my GERD 👍. I've got it from "MYGASTR99" to save 💰 (you can search in Google). I take one pill at bedtime with water. What I didn't realize was that my constant throat clearing was also related to GERD and not some pulmonary problem. Zantac cleared up my constant throat clearing which was even more of an advantage than clearing up my GERD.
Pittsburgh , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been dealing with acid reflux for longer than I can remember and this medicine is a life saver. I would get acid so bad that I would wake up choking in the middle of the night and have to sleep basically sitting up. I've tried so many medications and I keep going back to this. Take one in the morning and one in the evening and my acid is controlled.
Mars Hill, NC
This is the stuff that works best for me when I have heartburn or an upset stomach. Ever since I was little I have had very bad indigestion, I would wake up in the middle of the night throwing up from what I had eaten almost every night. This medication really helps to control my episodes and eliminate them from occurring. It is a little more expensive than tums or off brand medication but it really does work so to me it’s worth it!
Baltimore, MD
As someone with GERD, Zantac has been a lifesaver for me. I take Nexium and digestive enzymes, but still have breakthrough acid reflux at times. Whenever I do, Zantac 150 does the trick. At times, I have had to take 2 pills (cannot exceed 2 pills in 24 hours) as 1 wasn't working, but that has only happened very few times. This is also a product I always carry with me.
Quebec, QC
I didn't see of a difference when I use Zantac... even the extra strength one. I bought this because i had really bad stomach pain ans was thinking it would be acid reflux. But maybe it is something else ...
Shamong, NJ
I am a repeat heartburn sufferer and for a long time, Zantac 150 was my savior.  I started by using the 75, but over time the 150 was all that could relieve my heartburn.  I definitely recommend, but if heartburn is that persistent, I highly recommend seeing a doctor because Zantac should not be an everyday thing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...