2 colors available

BY ZANTAC

Maximum Strength Zantac 150 is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. No pill relieves heartburn faster! Prevents and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
These work extremely well as long as you're taking them for a prolonged period of time. This is not something you would take for heartburn after a meal or in preparation for heartburn. They need to be in your system for a few days to work. These are definitely for someone that has chronic heartburn.
Alyece S.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Zantac literally saved me during my pregnancy! I lived with heartburn and it was the only product that would cure it! The price is so worth The product, and the product is so effective!! Overall, we are super satisfied.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Zantac is awesome! Makes me not have heartburn when I eat spicy foods(which is ALL the time)! Not very cheap but so worth the extra dollars! Good value for the amount that's in the bottle!
Cari M.
Cari M.
was taking prilosec for a few years everyday and didn't feel all together any better. took myself off of that and only take zantac when I actually need it. works within an hour and is amazing.
Danialle P.
Danialle P.
Sewickley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Zantac is my go to for heart burn. I get heart burn almost daily and if I take Zantac once every night before bed I don't suffer from heart burn during the day.
jiwani c.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
My doctor prescribed me this medicine during my pregnancy when I was getting bad heartburn. It indeed took my heartburn right away and i was happy about it.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Pomona, CA
My boyfriend loves these thing. He has chronic heartburn that he's predisposed to and taking these once a day greatly reduces his chances of getting heartburn.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville
Works great and fast. Keeps heartburn away for most of the day. Fairly priced and easily accessible. Tablets are easy to swallow
Maria D.
Maria D.
Jennings, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
They work right away, I uses this product just about everyday and the price well it's priced what's it's worth lol
deborah k.
deborah k.
The only thing that works for me. I have heartburn with everything i eat so i take them daily. Definitely the best