BY ZANTAC

Relieves and prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Packaged for individual use to replenish first aid stations and kits. Description: 1/Pack Quantity: 20 per box.LIL53026. 53026. Zantac Zantac Maximum Strength 150mg Acid Reducer. see more...

Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best thing to a prescription heartburn pill. I highly recommend these. I used them throughout my pregnancy. It was a life saver for me. Although they are pricey they are a great alternative if you do not have a prescription.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
I used to get heartburn SOooooooo bad that I would be covered in sweat!! It would go straight through, all the way to My back, and My back would pop every time I'd breathe-- BADDDDDDD HEARTBURN!!!! I tried EVERYTHING!!!! From Natural remedies like mustard, bread, and honey- to everything on the market. The PERFECT Combination I have found is ONE ZANTAC & ONE ALEVE. Beats It EVERY time in no more than 20 minutes. SERIOUSLY THE BEST !!!!!!
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve had heartburns in the past, and I’ll get them every once in while. I needed these to stop heartburn immediately. It helped. I had to get them several times before. Lately I’ve hadn’t had any heartburn which is good.
Lindsey A.
Are used to take a chewable antacid until I found Zantac. It is incredibly effective in reducing heartburn without any chalky mess in your mouth. I have severe heartburn when I use spicy ingredients and I am grateful that I have this to turn to.
Brandi G.
Bessemer
I suffer from horrible anxiety and headaches and epilepsy and the medicine I take it takes a toll on my stomach and I get heartburn bad. It works great and is better than prescribed kind
Laurin r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It definitely work on acid reflux and indigestion from chronic stress. Not much help for acute indigestion from food. Takes a little longer than is comfortable to kick in for the latter
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can't go a day without taking one of these pills. Had a allergic reaction that burnt the lining in my stomach. These are the only meds that i can take that actually work like they should. I can now eat and drink anything I want. I buy mine at Walmart or Walgreens. If you have heartburn or stomach burn, this is the right stuff for you!!!
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was really glad when the 150mg of pills became available otc. Beforehand, I would just double up on my dosage. They work but I feel it works best as a preventative measure. If you take it at the onset of gas pain, you will not get immediate relief. Despite this, I would still recommend them.
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much because it helps with heartburn yes effective use target Lasvegas Nevada yes I would recommend it to everyone
Good value product because it helps yes I would buy this product
Morgan S.
I have found this to be completely effective for my intermittent severe heartburn. It lives up to the claims. I typically buy mine at a local grocery store because my heartburn comes on so quickly I don't have time to overthink it.