Zantac Maximum Strength  uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength  uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength  uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC #24 in Antacids

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes... see more...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?13 Answers
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
When I was pregnant with my son...my OB approved for me to take Zantac for my absolutely horrible heartburn I was having and tums was not doing the job. And let me tell you Zantac worked AMAZINGLY!! It took my heartburn away or at boy easily every single time. It made pregnancy a little more bearable in that aspect.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
I don’t get indigestion or acid reflux often but when I do I use Zantac. It works quickly and lasts. I appreciate the small size of the pill because when I am suffering from acid reflux or indigestion the burning in my throat makes it hard to swallow
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Unfortunately I suffer from bad heartburn. When it hits me, usually late at night, I need something strong and fast acting. Zantac works for me. I prefer it over chalky tasting antacid tablets. I highly recommend Zantac for heartburn relief.
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I have heartburn quite frequently, and I’m always trying to get rid of it as fast as possible; Zantac is a life saver! It helps almost immediately. I feel the difference after just 10 minuets, I always recommend to anyone who has heartburn.
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since having my second child, I’ve had some pretty extreme reflux. It is even worse at night time. My doctor recommended I take this twice a day, and it makes a huge difference. I really only need it once a day before bed, but take it twice on days when I have something spicy or acidic in my diet. I recommend this to anybody Who may be suffering with the symptoms of reflux. And recommend talking to your doctor before taking it.
Paige O.
Springfield, MO
I have always had a problem with acid in my stomach since I was a kid and since I have used this product, it helps out so much. I think this is a really good medicine to use for its use. I would recommend.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Zantac helps me 100%. It takes about 20 minutes to kick in but it is my favorite. Tums does not help at all but this brand is amazing. If you suffer from heartburn sometimes I would definitely try this!
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is one of the only products that work for my husband's acid reflux. He has tried so many things and nothing completely takes it away as long as this. It has saved him many sleepless nights
Brooke P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor makes me take this everyday for my high blood pressure and my high pulse rate but I am not sure it actually does anything. I don't get indegestion or acid reflux ever so I am not sure as to why I am taking it. My grandma takes it for her acid reflux and swears by this medicine. You can buy  Zantac Maximum Strength at any drugstore.
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?