Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Karim M.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Ana S.Zantac Maximum Strength uploaded by Amy L.

BY ZANTAC #20 in Antacids

Zantac 150 maximum strength, bonus pack 65 plus 20 (85 count). No pill relieves heartburn faster, contains 2x the clinically proven active ingredient ranitidine as in regular strength zantac 75. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes...

• Any side effects symptoms of it?2 Answers
  • Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILO...13 Answers
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
During my pregnancy I had terrible heartburn that would keep me up at night. My Dr recommended an over the counter daily acid relief pill. I chose Zantac. Finally I could sleep again! I was super grateful for the relief. I would give it five stars but I don't believe they do a good enough job letting people know you can't take it the same time as other pills or it effects absorption.
Brandi B.
Meeker
My go to remedy to both prevent and treat heartburn. When I forget from time to time to take it before (happens frequently with all the fun and chaos of being a mother of five) it will kick heartburns rear when I feel the burn start! Can't live without it!
steph g.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t always tell if this is working. But i like feeling like I’m not just ignoring my acid reflux and at least am trying to help myself. I know this is a product meant for long term change rather than immediate relief. And it takes a couple weeks to adjust your system. I am not diligent with taking it everyday so that’s probably why my results are meh.
Lizzie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zantac is one of the only things that has helped my acid reflux over the years. It was even prescribed to my son at 6 weeks old and we both are so much more comfortable after using it! Works really fast too and lasts a lot longer than your typical chewable antacids.
Brittany A.
It was awesome at relieving heartburn and stomach pain. I had my gallbladder removed at 16 so I have always struggled with acid reflux. I don’t have to use it so much anymore. My brother however takes it daily and if he doesn’t you can tell a huge difference in his acid reflux. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Chantel A.
What's a good product to use the only thing that I don't like about it is the price the price is a little expensive for my liking whenever you don't get many pills. Other than that it's a great pill to take whenever you're on the go and don't want to have to take Tums or Rolaids always keep these in my purse
Jocelyn H.
I very rarely have heartburn badly enough to warrant using medication, but when I do, Zantac works great. I probably only use it a handful of times a year, but I have always been satisfied with it. Overall, it is a great product for relieving indigestion and heartburn.
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
I don’t get indigestion or acid reflux often but when I do I use Zantac. It works quickly and lasts. I appreciate the small size of the pill because when I am suffering from acid reflux or indigestion the burning in my throat makes it hard to swallow
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can not explain more how important Zantac is to me when I go out and eat spicy or acidic food. When my stomach feels upset due to acid luv food just one pill corrects the issue and you feel immediate relief. But then again everyone is different.
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I have heartburn quite frequently, and I’m always trying to get rid of it as fast as possible; Zantac is a life saver! It helps almost immediately. I feel the difference after just 10 minuets, I always recommend to anyone who has heartburn.
Jenna L.
Columbiaville, MI
Can I get a prescription for zantac, like I CAN FOR PRILOSEC?
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Any side effects symptoms of it?

back