BY ZANTAC

Zantac is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the stomach and intestines. It also treats conditions in which the stomach produces too much acid, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Zantac also treats gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
There I was indulging in my golden chocolate lindt bunny on Easter and it happened. A terrible wave of acid surged up my throat. I needed relief and I needed it fast. Enter Zantac. Like a buff firefighter it quickly put out the fire in my throat in all the best ways and I fell in love. Ever since then I haven't looked back.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
My husband love spicy food. Unfortunately, he gets heartburn as a side effect from this food. He takes Zantac daily and it not only works, it prevents it from occuring. This medication has helped him more than any other indigestion medications he has tried. I highly recommend.
Ashley P.
When I was pregnant the heartburn was so unbearable. I could eat certain foods that the heartburn was so bad I would get sick. Once I started taking Zantac is really helped with my acid reflux and heart burn. This stuff works so much better for me than Tums ever did.
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
This is by far the best product I've used to tame my GERD. I get indigestion and heartburn so bad if I don't take this stuff on time every day. But when I do, it manages it really well. I'm so glad I have this stuff, because it's horrible to deal with on a regular basis.
Joshua M.
Antioch, IL
This is the only product I have found to work with my heartburn that doesn't upset my stomach I would recommend this product to anyone the price is a bit higher but is way worth it I will buy this product over and over again
Kortney R.
Pearl City
Works wonders! I get heartburn and indigestion very frequently. As soon as I feel it start I take one of these and within minutes I am back to normal! I use this product about 3 times a week and I am very satisfied!
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Zantac works great for my heartburn and indigestion. I use it 1-2 times a week. It works quickly and I keep it on hand. I think it works better than other alternatives. I have recommended it to friends and family.
Gladelina M.
Roxbury, MA
This medicine works great. I take it for days I eat greasy food. It works quickly. I feel that it works better then tums. It meets all my expectations and more. I will continue to buy and use this Medicine.
Virginia K.
Burnside
Helps me when i eat somerhing that doesn't agree with my digestive system, Zantac helps prevent the burn you may feel in stomache and esophagus area. Keeping the burn away
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
So, I actually use this because sometimes my stress causes my stomach to cramp up, and it feels like a knife is slicing through my stomach. But it works really well to get rid of that feeling.