Zantac 75 Regular Strength Tablets, 96 Count uploaded by Tierra N.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 75 regular strength, bonus pack 80 plus 16 (96 count). One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah B.
Love it it really helps for my indigestion and heartburn when I have it. And it is affordable.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg, VA
Good for heartburn. Wish it was faster acting. I think other products are better than this one
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
I used to get really bad stomach aches like so bad I'd have to go to the hospital and I wouldn't be able to eat or drink anything and the doctors would put me on iv fluids. It wasn't food poisoning though. I get them a lot and so now I can kind of tell when they're about to happen. I take one of these and it goes away and saves me a trip to the hospital.
Margarita G.
Vancouver, BC
I haven't compare it with other brands because this is the only product that I am using. So far, it is very effective to my heartburn. It is fast acting as well. The price is okay. It is more expensive than the competitive brands.
Kirstie M.
Eynsford, Kent
Great as long as you take in preparation of acid and heartburn. Ranitidine shouldn't really be used for one offs. Regular taking however really helped my heartburn due to reflux. Far prefer over others such as omeprazol
Imogen L.
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
I suffer from indigestion daily and this product works very well!

Usually within 15 minutes of taking the tablet I am pain free and back to normal!

There are other products less pricey but I find this most reliable!
Samantha S.
Hanmer, NY
I was prescribed these to help battle my gastric reflux after eating. Zantac worked great for relief and I didn't have any issues after wards. I would recommend this to anyone with reflux it worked great for me and was very easy to swollow.
Salma B.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I always buy this from my local Morissons and find it really helpful when I experience heartburn. Would highly recommend for people suffering from the same problem
Betsy E.
Sumas, WA
Works like a charm! I will use this when I need use. I bought it at Target and it has never worked better! 10 plus for fast and easy results that last! :)
Đr M.
Uae
It's Avery very good product for heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux I tried it myself and I prescribe it to my patients