Zantac 75 Regular Strength Tablets, 96 Count uploaded by Tierra N.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 75 regular strength, bonus pack 80 plus 16 (96 count). One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours. see more...

Tonya L.
Warren, AR
This product truly works in lessening the acid inside oneself, to prevent and relieve heartburn. I definitely ecommend this product
Sarissa S.
Meridian
Definitely helped relieve my heartburn and helped alleviate my acid reflux. If I take it right as I wake up it's more effective
Kristi H.
Keep this in my medicine cabinet at all times. This always kicks heartburn to the curb! By far meets expectations every time.
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I have tried this a few times when I start to feel my heartburn. Unfortunately this product does nothing to help my symptoms.
Michelle F.
Honestly did nothing for me. It was suggested by a coworker and the Heart burn was still there. Sticking with tums for sure.
Denisse H.
Boca raton , FL
whenever i have a gas problem or a stomach acidy pain this is my go to! The pain usually disappears in 15 minutes!!
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
This is the Best I have found on the market for acid control/ heartburn. Kicks in fast when you need it! Recommended!
Katelyn D.
Shavertown, PA
Zantac is the absolute best for acid reflux. It feels cool going down and takes away the burning feeling instantly.
Peggy E.
Ewing
I use this everyday for heart burn and stomach acid it gives instant relief and allows me to enjoy the foods i love
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Works great! I know I can trust zantac to help with my acid reflux when my perscription pills aren't enough!

Amazon