Zantac 75 Regular Strength Tablets, 96 Count uploaded by Tierra N.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 75 regular strength, bonus pack 80 plus 16 (96 count). One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours. see more...

Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
This product actually worked well until my symptoms got worse, the worsen was not due to the tablet. After a while I had to stop taking them and got a stronger prescription but when I did use it, it worked good. I wouldn't buy it again for myself only because I have a prescription from my doctors.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I take this on a regular basis and they are the bomb.com! Rolaids and other brands didn't seem to help me with my constant heartburn. I picked it up at my local Walmart. I buy all the time lol . I recommend others who have a hard time with heartburn to try it .
Kelly H.
Toledo
I had horrible heartburn with both of my pregnancies and when tuns couldn't cut it anymore, my OB recommended that I try Zantac. It didn't completely resolve the heartburn, but it worked very well and definitely reduced my discomfort.
Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I won't take anything else for heart burn than Zantac!! It works quicker, lasts longer and makes the burning sensation seem as if it were never there! I use Zantac every time I know I will eat something that gives me heartburn.
Kirsten S.
Works wonders for me! I get heartburn easily and too often, but i pop one of these if I start to feel it at all and it disappears very quickly. They're affordable and I am satisfied with the results. I recommend!
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Gabriela O.
N Las Vegas, NV
This seems to work really well. And they are not big horse pills. They seem to work fast but if you don't like taking any pills take some milk
Sarah H.
I dont get heartburn very much anymore. When I did I would buy a big box of Zantac. The relief does not come immediately but lasts for 24 hrs.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I had severe heartburn. My chest would burn really bad. Zantac takes the heartburn away completely. It is a small pill, easy to swallow.
Athea L.
Terre haute, IN
We used this if my me and my husband have hurtburn it's very effective a minute it's gone ilike zantac ever since my family using this

Amazon