Zantac 75 Regular Strength Tablets, 96 Count uploaded by Tierra N.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 75 regular strength, bonus pack 80 plus 16 (96 count). One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura R.
For that moment you have your stomach full of gas! You should always have it in the home even if you do not use it! It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!
Nicole S.
Tinley Park, IL
My doctor suggested I try Zantac when discussing my sleeping issues, as I may have silent reflux.  On nights I have issue, I take one and it DEFINITELY helps me sleep better and I wake feeling more energized.
Erika F.
Within 30 minutes, these pills will offer relief from heartburn/indigestion. I like that one pill will provide enough relief for 24 hours, so I'm not constantly needing to stop and take more pills.
Elizabeth B.
I have chronic stomach issues, including acid reflux, so I take a daily heartburn pill. It leaves me feeling better throughout the day and doesn't bother my stomach like higher strength medication does.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I use it once when I have flux.  It did not work for me. So I am not going to use it again. Hopefully it work for other people. I am disappointed about this product not working for me
Mindy B.
Meridian, MS
A must when I was pregnant. Even later in life when gaining weight a got heart burn bad. One a day and I didn't suffer any more. Then lost weight and didn't have the need for them.
Tierra N.
Saint Augusta, MN
This was the ONLY medicine that gave me relief from heart burn all day when I was pregnant with my twins. It is the only form of heartburn relief I suggest to any pregnant mother!
Gena H.
West Columbia, TX
After dealing with heartburn for may years and especially during pregnancy, my doctor recommended taking Zantac. The relief was incredible and this definitely helped me manage and get through both of my pregnancies!
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
These are great for heartburn that is not too severe or someone who is looking to take something with a lower dose for their heartburn. I have GERD and this helps me a lot!
Taneika B.
Never had a use for Zantac until I was pregnant with my son. I had the worse acid reflux ever. My doctor recommended I take Zantac twice daily. Worked wonderfully