BY ZANTAC

Uses: Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages. see more...

Zantac 75® Regular Strength Acid Reducer Tablets 20 Ct Box
  • "I get up take a half a 150, Zantac and half an anti motion sickness pill and have a large mug of tea with milk." in 1 review
  • "Whenever I eat Mexican, I get heartburn and this is what I buy for it." in 1 review
Kayla A.
Did you know that this medicine also had an antihistamine in it? I carry it with me at all times so Not only can I fight heartburn but I can take it if I’m having a bad allergy day and help with that as well.
Megan L.
Chicago , IL
I suffer from chronic heartburn and I've had to get an endoscopy to diagnose it. Zantac was recommended by my doctor for heartburn and pain which left me so uncomfortable. The pills are minty and easy to swallow and I experience relief in under an hour.
Amy M.
This is my husband to go to product for heartburn ingestion he usually takes one pill a day he says it really helped him out it’s a little on the pricey side but sometimes you can find coupons for it in your Sunday paper
Kerri S.
This is the only product i can use due to pregnancy. Sometimes it doesn’t relive my symptoms so I have to take two but overall it is a great product for the price. Sometimes I buy store brand instead.
Ashlea Z.
Dover , OH
After I had my children, I started getting heartburn so easily! I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom just in case! It's been a life saver in the middle of the night. I try to avoid foods that trigger it, but it's great to know I have it just in case.
Danielle D.
Rocky Hill
Zantac products are very helpful in alleviating my symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn. They work quickly and efficiently when I need relief. In the past I have used long-acting drugs like nexium but I generally prefer to respond to my heartburn when there's a problem, rather than change the chemistry of my stomach constantly.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Acid Reflux can not be kicked by just taking a one time pill, you do have to give it time, and take this daily to see a difference. Zantac works for me, as for the other brands, do not. Zantac is also very inexpensive as well, I purchase mine from Wal-Mart, and my acid reflux has dissapeared! Zantac 150® Maximum Strength 150mg Acid Reducer Tablets 40 ct Box
Tanya M.
La Vergne, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have had heartburn only a handful of times in my life. I always struggled with heartburn during pregnancy and was completely miserable. Zantac always came to my rescue! It takes around 30 minutes to kick in. It is a great product and always exceeded my expectations.
Susannah S.
Clarion, PA
I have had terrible heartburn from a teenager on. It took until I was almost 30 years old to try this product. Zantac was the only thing that would give me relief. I cannot always afford the brand name, so sometimes I buy the generic rantedine and it works just as well. I will always recommend zantec to people who cannot find anything to help with your heartburn!!
Karin S.
Paoli, PA
I use Zantac for occasional heartburn symptoms, and it always seems to help. My son takes it daily with Zyrtec (the Zantac/Zyrtec combo) because he has Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, and the combination of the two keeps the symptoms from becoming unbearable.