Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetZantac
75 Ranitidine Tablets 75 mg/Acid Reducer - 30 ea

Zantac 75 Ranitidine Tablets 75 mg/Acid Reducer - 30 ea

by Zantac

Zantac 75 Tablets provide for relieves of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zantac 75 Ranitidine Tablets 75 mg/Acid Reducer - 30 ea!
Yakelin S.
huelva
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Me encanta es impresionante lo ideal que puede ser si te atreves a usarlo a mi me ha encantado
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ever since I became pregnant with my second child, I have had extreme heartburn. Luckily diet changes reduced it quite a bit, but every now and then, it will make an appearance. Because of this, I like to take Zantac prior to meals and it works like a charm.
Kelly B.
Bay Shore , NY
Hubby uses these all the time. They really help him with his heartburn. Always have them with me lol
Natasha M.
I tried to use Zantac and it felt like it made my heartburn worse. I use tums soft chews or prescription meds instead.
Desiree K.
Me
Excellent product. Great packaging. For all intensive purposes does as it says it will.
Sarah K.
Rochester, NH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are good if you get heartburn rarely, but I much prefer omeprazole for ongoing heartburn issues
Catrina C.
Decatur, GA
I use Zantac for my gas!! It's works like magic for me every time, especially after I have some gassy foods.
Ashley R.
Jasper, AR
I have tried everything for my constant heartburn. I tried every OTC product, every home remedy, all of the old timers ways... Nothing, and I mean NOTHING helped at all. Then my Dr suggested I try Zantac 75, two tablets a day. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to help either, but I was shocked when 15 minutes after the heartburn hit, BAM! it went away! The next evening when the heartburn hit, I grabbed the Zantac. I took two tablets once a day for about a week, then I went down to every other day, and I was able to eventually go down to one tablet occasionally (as in once a month!) My Dr told me that when I was getting heartburn/acid reflux daily that it was actually causing ulcers and the stress from the heartburn/ reflux was causing it to be worse. But when I finally got some relief, my body began to repair itself!
janessa M.
Muskogee, OK
I took Zantac 75 when I was pregnant because it was a lower dose. it really helped with the late nite heartburn that tried to keep me up
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Zantac is my all time favorite as it works so good with the problem of upset stomach... great acid reducer

Looking for your answer?