BY ZANTAC

Zantac 75 Tablets provide for relieves of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. see more...

Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I used Zantac during a very rough time in my life. I was diagnosed with gerd, acid reflux, and ulcers. The medicine helped relieve the pain in my esophagus. I haven’t needed to take it since I was healed but I would recommend it for anyone that suffers from acid reflux.
Aisha H.
White sands , NM
These were given to me after a couple day of bad eating, lots of hot cheetos and wine. This helped reduce all the acid that was coming up and so I went and bought myself a pack. I don't use them often since I try to eat more healthy most of the time to avoid this issue all together but when I have acid reflux problems this is my go to cure.  Zantac 75 Ranitidine Tablets 75mg Acid Reducer
Savannah S.
I have to get the smaller milligram dosage because too much causes my stomach to cramp and bloat and makes me uncomfortable. They work fast and prevent indigestion recurrences during the day if you have GERD. Definitely recommend
Jessica W.
Flintstone, GA
Great acid reducer for those not wanting to spend too much. This product helps whenever you've ate something spicy. I have terrible acid reflux and this is a product I keep with me at all times. Overall this is a great product.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
These saved my life during my pregnancy! Acid reflux was horrible for me so I would take these with every meal and they prevented the acid reflux almost immediately and sometimes I never even got it if I took it before the meal
Ashley R.
Jasper, AR
I have tried everything for my constant heartburn. I tried every OTC product, every home remedy, all of the old timers ways... Nothing, and I mean NOTHING helped at all. Then my Dr suggested I try Zantac 75, two tablets a day. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to help either, but I was shocked when 15 minutes after the heartburn hit, BAM! it went away! The next evening when the heartburn hit, I grabbed the Zantac. I took two tablets once a day for about a week, then I went down to every other day, and I was able to eventually go down to one tablet occasionally (as in once a month!) My Dr told me that when I was getting heartburn/acid reflux daily that it was actually causing ulcers and the stress from the heartburn/ reflux was causing it to be worse. But when I finally got some relief, my body began to repair itself!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
My doctor prescribed me this meds. It sure helped. Only take it once a day. It is effective. It is quite expensive when you dont have insurance. Works well just like other meds.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Ever since I became pregnant with my second child, I have had extreme heartburn. Luckily diet changes reduced it quite a bit, but every now and then, it will make an appearance. Because of this, I like to take Zantac prior to meals and it works like a charm.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The older we get it seems the more sensitive we are to foods with acidic reactions. I know certain sauces will irritate my husbands stomach. we have these on hand for those moments.
Shakira S.
This was a life saver for many years due to suffering from acid reflux. I finally was able to reduce the severe heart burns. It's super fast acting and definitely worth buying.