BY ZANTAC

Shannon M.
My son has major acid reflux and the doctor has given him numerous medications to try. This is one that works very well for him when we run out of his prescribed tablets. I just run to Walmart and pick him up a box until we can refill his. It gets him through without some of the discomfort that other brands give him.
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
The minty feeling is an relief in its self and after it takes maybe 10 minutes for complete relief zantac is my go to when heart burn becomes to much definitely a great heart burn product
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
This was my miracle worker when I was pregnant. My doctor told me to take this to help prevent acid reflux during my pregnancy because it had gotten really bad. This was the only thing that got rid of it completely but you have to make sure to take it every day. It’s more of a preventative thing than a take after it’s begun kind of thing.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
Zantac is the only Acid Reducer that works in a timely manner and assists to keep the Acid Re-flux from coming back. I typically take before a large family meal (one I know has given me Acid Re-flux before) to prevent the symptoms or at the first sign of any discomfort. I always travel with this product and carry some in my purse.
Latda P.
I like this a lot better than Pepo-Bismol because it's a small pill and you can swallow it easily. No after taste in your mouth and it works great. It also helps prevent future heartburns! It's effective immediately and I'd recommend this to those that gets bad heartburns.
Jillian Y.
Bonne terre, MO
I had severe heartburn with both of my pregnancies, my doctor had recommended this and I couldn't have been more pleased! Fast working and the mint flavor, sort of soothes your throat going down. Good price, easy to find.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I have this product right now in my purse! This is so effective for my heartburn relief! I found this at Walmart it was under seven dollars! I don't go to anything else for heartburn relief and I always buy it!
Tanner B.
I always get awful stomach aches when i eat too much dairy or have super high anxiety, this pill was recommended to me by my doctor and it has worked amazing ever since! Instantly gets rid of any stomach pain
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
My doctor recommended I take this for my acid reflux; I took it for months straight and it truly helped me. I’m a terrible patient though and do not take consistently however it does allow some minimal relief when I have a flare up.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was a life saver while I was pregnant. I had heartburn all the time and it really helped! It's cheap and kicks in really fast which was nice since everything gave me a heartburn.