BY ZANTAC

Shannon M.
My son has major acid reflux and the doctor has given him numerous medications to try. This is one that works very well for him when we run out of his prescribed tablets. I just run to Walmart and pick him up a box until we can refill his. It gets him through without some of the discomfort that other brands give him.
Emily L.
Jacksonville
I had acid reflux a while ago and my doctor recommended getting this. I felt relief almost instantly and I'm happy that I haven't had acid reflux in a very long time.
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
The minty feeling is an relief in its self and after it takes maybe 10 minutes for complete relief zantac is my go to when heart burn becomes to much definitely a great heart burn product
Amanda F.
Henderson , NV
Zantac is the only Acid Reducer that works in a timely manner and assists to keep the Acid Re-flux from coming back. I typically take before a large family meal (one I know has given me Acid Re-flux before) to prevent the symptoms or at the first sign of any discomfort. I always travel with this product and carry some in my purse.
Latda P.
I like this a lot better than Pepo-Bismol because it's a small pill and you can swallow it easily. No after taste in your mouth and it works great. It also helps prevent future heartburns! It's effective immediately and I'd recommend this to those that gets bad heartburns.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Heartburn is something I struggle with all the time. This product helps me ignore the heartburn and get on with my normal schedule. Im not one for liquid medicines because usually I hate the taste, the tablets make it so much easier to take.
Jillian Y.
Park hills, MO
I had severe heartburn with both of my pregnancies, my doctor had recommended this and I couldn't have been more pleased! Fast working and the mint flavor, sort of soothes your throat going down. Good price, easy to find.
Caitlyn R.
Vermilion, OH
We all know that dreadful feeling of knowing heartburn is about to hit with full force. Zantac is my go to antacid to take before the symptoms get severe, and it provides tremendous relief. No other brand works this well for me!
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
I have this product right now in my purse! This is so effective for my heartburn relief! I found this at Walmart it was under seven dollars! I don't go to anything else for heartburn relief and I always buy it!
Tanner B.
I always get awful stomach aches when i eat too much dairy or have super high anxiety, this pill was recommended to me by my doctor and it has worked amazing ever since! Instantly gets rid of any stomach pain