BY ZANTAC

Dawna G.
Jemison
If you're having acid indigestion this is a great product especially at bedtime I have used it. I do recommend you check in with the doctor first because you don't know what underlying issues may be going on. Overall this is a great product.
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
Helpful for heartburn, sour stomach or when you have an upset stomach due to anxiety – y’know, the terrible “butterflies”? Always keep some of these in my travel kit. A lifesaver for sure!
Wesley H.
Cabot, AR
I get this at the solar store and its in expensive but works well. I. Would be safe to say this is one of the better choices for an over the counter heartburn prevention
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
Good stuff! If I take it before I eat something that typically triggers reflux for me, it greatly reduces the unpleasantness I would normally have later in the evening.
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
This product has been a lifesaver during this pregnancy! The price is high compared to the generic versions, but they do have coupons if you look. I have to use this daily, before I eat to help with acid reflux. If your pregnant and suffering....check with your doc and then get some!
Jamesa J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
If you’ve ever had heartburn then you understand the pain but these are the most effective and fast relief I’ve gotten. I’ve take other heartburn medication including slow release and Zantac is super effective and the price is usually reasonable.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Very effective! I switched from Nexium. Priced well also. So effective that even my mom should be spokes person haha It’s worked better than any other over the counter pain reducer. If you’re using something else, I suggest you switch☺️
apryl R.
Zantac works great for heart burn and indigestion. I find the small packs at the dollar tree and use them to keep inside my various first aid kits. I would recommend to buy them at the dollar tree when they are available to refill kits
Doreen D.
Maumee
I keep these in my medicine cabnit all the time. When I get heartburn I grab one and within 5 minutes I get relief. I dont use any other kind. Price is reasonable. Not all users may get the same effect but for me they are a god send.
Whitney S.
I keep Zantac on hand all of the time. I get heartburn anytime I eat something spicy, and sometimes just randomly. Zantac takes care of the heartburn quickly and it doesn’t return. It works quickly which is a big plus!