BY ZANTAC #4 in Digestive Health

Maximum Strength Zantac 150® is clinically proven to relieve heartburn in as little as 30 minutes. No pill relieves heartburn faster* Maximum Strength Zantac 150® works with your body to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach. One tablet taken when needed can prevent or relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Active ingredient (in each tablet): Ranitidine 150mg While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. see more...

Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only tried this ones .but only because i was pregnant and couldn't have these while being pregnant but i had a horrible heart burn that really needed to take this asap at that time. This helped like right away . I never had to take this again so far ..
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works very well, but it is not my favorite product for heartburn. It relieves most of my heartburn, but sometimes it doesn't quite cut it. I prefer products like the liquid gaviscon to prevent stomach pain, but that is obviously not as portable.
Fiona B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is the only thing that helps when i am suffering badly from gastritis pains! this and some slippery elm pills. zantac is kind of pricey though, but i don't mind because gastritis pains are really bad. so if you're desperate, get these!
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i use to take zantac all the time for acid reflex they work well but take a while to help they cost way to much that's why i don't take them now they work and help but they price is way to high for me i can't afford to pay over $20 for any kind of antacid pills
Lauren P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zantac was a lifesaver for me when I started taking strong medication to treat symptoms of my bone disease. My stomach started bleeding and I was prescribed an expensive medication but instead was able to use Zantac which is cheaper and almost exactly the same. Effective and useful for stomach issues related to medications, heartburn, and more.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take OTC Zantac twice a day for regurge and indigestion. This medication helps by reducing the amount of acid in your stomach. I couldn't live without my Zantac. I can miss one dose and I can feel the difference.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff saved my life when I was pregnant. I had the absolute worst heartburn and this helped me get rid of it. I love that it has no side effects and didn't harm my baby. I recommend this to everyone who has heart burn! The minty flavor makes it really great as well
Pop D.
This product definitely takes care of the task of resolving the acid reflux predicament. It's pricey but a good value and affordable. It compares very well against others, I am overly satisfied and I would not only recommend it but I would repurchase if need be.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get heartburn quite frequently and Zantac has always helped take the heartburn away. Before I started taking Zantac nothing ever EVER gave me any relief. I was so happy after learning about this product, i don't suffer anymore.
Samantha B.
I have found these to work the best for indegestion! If you suffer from heartburn try them they are fast acting! You can often get coupons on Zantac usually in Walgreens weekly circular ! I buy these all the time and yes I recommend to everyone !
Jessica J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Does this really work for heartburn?
Sunday C.
What is this used for exactly?
Vinita P.
Ajax, ON
Can I buy this over the counter?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this better then Tums?
KATHERINE P.