Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets Cool Mint - 24 CT uploaded by Sarah J.

BY ZANTAC #56 in Digestive Health

Zantac 150® Cool Mint Maximum Strength Tablets.
Look! Sugar-free heartburn relief.
Ranitidine tablets 150 mg/ acid reducer.
Strong Fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses). see more...

Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets Cool Mint - 24 CT
  • "I sometimes get heartburn so I always have this some sort of heartburn relief product in my bag." in 1 review
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
The best antacid medicine that I’ve had so far. They are very effective and fast acting. Don’t have to take but 1 when I know I will be eating something that will flare up my acid. I used to wake up throwing up and what not but when I take these I have no worries!
Cathy H.
What's the worst thing in the world? Heartburn. And this product is a lifesaver! While it's a little more expensive than the store brand, it worked far better. I would have to tell anyone experiencing heartburn to buy this product.
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zantac (or Ranitidine) is the only heartburn medications hat helps my acid reflux! I like the taste of the mint ones, but it is expensive compared to store brand (which I usually buy).
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is a must-have for me. I have had GERD since 2010 and have been on/off prescriptions. I prefer not to use PPI's due to the dangerous side long-term effects.

Zantac 150mg is my go-to when I'm having a flare-up and it has always worked quickly for me (within 20-30 minutes). I love this one because of the cool mint flavor and it even feels cool going down your esophagus! Also, I have trouble swallowing pills but these are very easy to swallow.
Samantha K.
Apache Jct, AZ
The package typically says a long time to wait before it kicks in, but when i use them they are almost immediate, if not within the first 30 mins. I get it really bad and can't stand the feeling, so i have to carry these around with me. They also aren't horrible to swallow because they just taste like a mint
Ramona S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've had heartburn for about 3 years now; this pretty much always does the trick whether I take it before or after the pain: it acts quickly and the mint effect is great at cooling the pain. Def Opt for this over the original!
Zoe M.
Corona
I find this product works a lot better at preventing acid reflux, than it does to cure it. If you buy an off brand of this at Rite Aid or another drug store it's cheaper than buying the real thing(even though they're the same)
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use nothing else but this and tums for heartburn. I take 2 pills a day religiously and if I don't I immediately notice a difference. Nothing else works as fast as these guys.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I get heartburn at the most random times and I haven't been able to pinpoint what foods cause it. I like the maximum strength Zantac and keep it in my bag when I go out. It works so fast and doesn't have a weird taste.
Julie P.
Zantac 150 was able to provide quick relief for my heart burn during pregnancy. The problem I had with it was that it didn't last for very long-- I needed to take more within an hour. Not sure if that is because of the medication or from my extreme heartburn.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
How well does this product work?
Ashley R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Works quickly for me
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does CVS carry this exact product?