Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Thank God for Zantac. When I'm having uncontrollable acid reflux pain, I reach for thisnproduct. It's very effective. It does take a little while to work, though. I purchase it from my local grocery store. I'm satisfied overall and recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is not my fave. I had to take meds they give to keep patients though. I'd your case is mild this would work for you. my case is severe... hyperemisis when I'm pregnant and acid reflux any other time.
Michelle S.
Barbourville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I recently switched from Prilosec to Zantac. Prilosec wasn't helping me at all but I can tell a huge difference since I switched to Zantac. It helps within 30 minutes of taken it..I feel tons better!
Autumn F.
Zantac works wonders for people who suffer from acid refluxe. You can buy Zantac really at any drugstore, Walmart, target, Kmart and more. It's really effective and use this almost everyday when I get it.
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
I had gotten a bypass surgery about a year ago and suffer tremendously when it comes to certain types of foods. Although this did help get all the trapped air that was inside me out, it was too strong for my sensitive stomach and left me feeling sore afterwards. Probably won't buy again due to how uncomfortable it made me.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
I think some people confuse this with a long-acting medication but anything with ranitidine is only meant to be short acting and work quickly.  I think these max strength Zantac work amazingly well!  If you are having heartburn from a meal and take one of these, you WILL feel better but it is NOT a long-term solution!
Ashley R.
Paintsville, KY
These were a must when I was pregnant. I constantly had gerd that I had never had before. This is the only thing that relived my pain the tums, rolaids, and Prilosec didn't even touch it. Recommend to anyone who will listen.
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
Works like a charm. When I hit about 31 I noticed heart burn either with different food, drinks or even stressful situations. I take the recommended dose of this and I'm good as new. I typically pick mine up at Target.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
If you need heartburn relief THIS is what you want. I'm a heartburn everyday kind of girl and since I starting taking this I can actually enjoy myself without dealing with the heartburn.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
I was using it during my pregnancy with horrible heartburn, and worked like magic. We all are different, I a glad I found what works for my body. Bought it from drug store and I strongly recommend people trying it.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.