Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #62 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Savanah P.
Arlington, VA
These have been a lifesaver throughout my pregnancy! I was having heartburn from dawn till dusk. My doctor recommended Zantac and it changed my life. I love that I can grab them without a prescription at the local grocery store. I'm back to my old self and can finally watch TV laying down again!
sharee b.
These work great, was skeptical at first because I normally don't take any medicines, but this worked instantly while I was out of of town on a trip and save the day! Very pleased with this product and I buy it regularly now. I have seen this at majority of all the stores I buy it at Walmart and slight bit cheaper there, than the other stores.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This heartburn medicine has saved me so many times. I am an Asian who gets heartburn and I can't digest alcohol so Zantac really helps with it.

You need to take it about 15 minutes before eating or drinking for it to really work. Other than the wait there's really no downside.
Charlin F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
One of the only stomach medications I was able to take while I was pregnant that actually worked!!! It's also helped me immensely with stomach ulcer discomfort. Definitely worth trying with the price being reasonable as well!
Megan G.
Mayville , WI
I love Zantac! My doctor prescribed it to me when I was pregnant and had horrible heart burn. It is fast acting and long lasting. I had tried many other things to help with heartburn before but nothing relieved it as good as the Zantac tablets that I took.
Shelia B.
Fayetteville, GA
I have chronic reflux and I take ranitidine every night before bed. Zantac always gets the job done. I know if I take it before bedtime I will not wake up during the night with my chest burning and palpitations .
Kimberly B.
I just recently tried this product. I was having a burning in my chest and my friend offered me Zantac. I was slightly skeptical at first but took it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. It started working quickly to reduce the acid. I would 100% buy these for the next time I was having an acid attack.
Melissa Z.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I have an ulcer so I pop one of these every day (recommended by my doctor) and have noticed a large difference. My stomach seems more settled. It's affordable compared to other similar medications and accessible
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
I had to use this daily during pregnancy. This product was a life saver! It worked very well and when taking, I could eat whatever I wanted. I will defiantly use this if I have any signs of heartburn or acid reflux.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Super fast relief and lasts all day. I took it a lot while pregnant, it was the only thing that relieved my heartburn. If you want effective and long lasting relief you have to go with Zantac, nothing else has worked for me as much as this one.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.