Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #66 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Christina G.
Phoenix,AZ
I have lupus, arthritis, and other issues and had used these for 2.5 years every night to try to reduce acid reflux. After having some lower GI bleeding for a while I finally got the colonoscopy done which found stomach ulcers, gastritis, and colitis. My dr has since switched me to Omeprazole, which is also over the counter but "much more effective" according to him. Not sure if the Zantac did anything to prevent the ulcers all in all, and certainly did not help treat them.
Missy B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I take these everyday. Once a day in fact for the past 6 years straight. They are kind of expensive but they work very well for me. I take them as an H2 blocker along side an allergy medication to treat my Cold Urticaria. I will probably be taking one a day for the rest of my life haha.
Tara P.
When I occassionally get heart burn, this is my go-to product! I feel relief within 20-30 minutes after taking this product. Most of the time one pill does the job but sometimes I have needed a second. I do recommend this OTC medication but always carry more than you need just in case!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Ive heard nothing but positive reviews from this product. The older you get, the more you can struggle with heartburn. My boyfriend is 10 years my senior, and tums and these things are his holy grail. He quit drinking alcohol the heartburn started getting so bad. I would highly recommend.
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't go a day without using zantac. I'm pregnant so my heartburn is insane, but also when I'm not pregnant i have severe acid reflux. i take 300mg or more a day and I'd have to say this is the only product that completely relieves my heartburn. even tums don't do the job.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
It honestly works. I live by this stuff. BUT it is important to know that with acid-reducers, what works well for one person might not for another. Zantac works best for me. My sister chooses Prevacid. My Dad, Tagamet. We've all tried them all, but our bodies are just different.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This is amazing. I take one almost every night before bed time and it helps me with my heart burn and I'm able to sleep peacefully. It comes in handy before I eat something spicy or greasy that I know it's going to irritate my stomach. Totally recommend this medicine.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Before I found Zantac I had heartburn all the time. I ate antacids like candy. I was told that's not good to do.Now I seldom am bothered with heartburn.So glad I decided to make a change.I would highly recommend Zantac to anyone who is tired of the pain from heartburn.
Savanah P.
Arlington, VA
These have been a lifesaver throughout my pregnancy! I was having heartburn from dawn till dusk. My doctor recommended Zantac and it changed my life. I love that I can grab them without a prescription at the local grocery store. I'm back to my old self and can finally watch TV laying down again!
sharee b.
These work great, was skeptical at first because I normally don't take any medicines, but this worked instantly while I was out of of town on a trip and save the day! Very pleased with this product and I buy it regularly now. I have seen this at majority of all the stores I buy it at Walmart and slight bit cheaper there, than the other stores.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.