Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Lotta B.
The only nonprescription acid reliever that works for me. I keep a box at home and always have a box when traveling. Works fast and none of the mess or yucky taste like the liquids. I definitely recommend this product.
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
I'm not sure if theses help a whole lot. They do take awhile to kick in so I'm not sure if it's that the heartburn eased up or if the medication helped. I have taken off brand of this and they do help for sure.
Joana A.
My husband recently had a acid, his stomach was hurting, so we decided to try zantac too see if it will help him and it did so know he takes zantac when ever he has stomach problems
Julie N.
New Orleans, LA
Works great to reduce redness in skin when drinking alcohol. I know it doesn't work for everyone but it works for me. I'm probably not supposed to use it for that purpose, but just a tip I wanted to share
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Anyone pregnant will LOVE this. It is fast acting and kicks that horrible heartburn so you can stop breathing fire it's definitely affordable and I found it at my local Walmart!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This item is perfect because It can treat and prevent heartburn. it can also treat stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and conditions that cause too much stomach acid.
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I get heartburn on the daily and I've been using Zantac for almost a year and it works so well for me. I take it once a day and usually don't think about heartburn at all!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
I have to take one of these everyday because I was prescribed them in order to get rid of my chronic hives. I don't know how the two are related but I do what I was told to do
Aimee J.
i've had acid reflux for most of my life and these bad boys are a lifesaver. definitely try it. they don't feel super strong on my tummy but they do a perfect job.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
Only medicine that works for my heart burn, was taking too much tums and doc recommended to avoid Kinney stones. Glad I changed and so if hubby because he gets great relief too
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.