Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Buy on target.com
Caitlyn C.
Denver, PA
Hello everyone! Sometimes I suffer from heartburn and of course it's not comfortable so I tried Zantac to help and it helped me within 20 minutes I felt so much better. It exceeded my expectations. It's amazing and would highly recommend to others!
Emily C.
The rare times I do have heart burn, Zantac is my brand of choice because it always works. Those chalky chewable tablets from other brands sometimes makes the pain worse. Zantac has a cooling sensation that starts relieving symptoms immediately.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
I get Heart burn pretty frequently, and Zantac is the best! It always helps me very quickly. I bought it at Walgreens drug store. It is a good value- not too expensive! I definitely will continue to buy this!!
Kirstin B.
Ashburn, VA
When I was recently pregnant, i had the worst heartburn. My options were limited, but I did take Zantac quite often. After a little while, it stopped working and I would chew on Tums all day and night.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
I developed kidney stones when I was pregnant so I could not use tums! I had crazy heart burn and this saved my life! If I didn't have this I would not have eaten at all in the third trimester!
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I was pregnant and had the most awful heartburn ever. Think bed-ridden and vomiting. My doc told me to take these and holy cow... Game changer! These work quickly and last all day. When it gets really bad, take these!
Kaylee C.
Westminster, MD
I'm not sure if theses help a whole lot. They do take awhile to kick in so I'm not sure if it's that the heartburn eased up or if the medication helped. I have taken off brand of this and they do help for sure.
Julie N.
New Orleans, LA
Works great to reduce redness in skin when drinking alcohol. I know it doesn't work for everyone but it works for me. I'm probably not supposed to use it for that purpose, but just a tip I wanted to share
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Anyone pregnant will LOVE this. It is fast acting and kicks that horrible heartburn so you can stop breathing fire it's definitely affordable and I found it at my local Walmart!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This item is perfect because It can treat and prevent heartburn. it can also treat stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and conditions that cause too much stomach acid.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.