Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Zantac is awesome!!! I had such bad heartburn while and after pregnancy, this brand was only thing that worked. My OB said it's fine when pregnant.
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product worked great during pregnancy induced heartburn and acid reflux! Best to take before symptoms appear. One a day is typically enough.
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Although I dont suffer from heart burn often my boyfriend does and he highly reccomends zantac. Zantac seems to work almost immediately.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I get heartburn due to medication I take. These work really well to get rid of heartburn and acid reflux. Good price. Would recommend.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Having a hiatus hernia I can't just use like of rennies anymore it's doesn't work. I use peptide liquid or these and there brilliant
Sharon R.
pierrefonds, QC
I get often get heart burn since i love acidic foods but the moment i feel a little burn i take this and it goes away almost instanly
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
I reviewed the regular strength. Ive never tried this personally but my dads uses it regularly and loves it. Worth it for sure!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff works really well. Works pretty much instantly. Doesn't taste chalky or AWFUL like Tums do either. Great product.
Becky P.
Winnipeg, MB
We always have Zantac in our house as my husband and I both have chronic heartburn. Zantac is a fast relief of all symptoms.
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
My dad suffer of sever stomach pain and he's been using this for ten years and it takes the pain aways super quickly
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.