Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Kaycee D.
Tifton, GA
I had horrible heartburn during my twin pregnancy. My doctor suggested that I try Zantac and I am so glad that I did! After a few days it had my indigestion and heartburn under control and I was able to eat whatever I wanted to for the rest of my pregnancy!
Shayna L.
I cannot live without these. I have horrible, and I do mean very horrible, heartburn. This helps and the taste is so much better than the Zantac with sugar. This is a must for me for sure.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff is great at treating and preventing heartburn but it also stops histamines in your stomach so I use it when I'm having a bad reaction to something. I always keep some in my purse.
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
This product is amazing. I used it while I was pregnant and it was the only thing that got rid of my Terrible heartburn. I got it at the local drugstore. To me, it's the best one on the market. I definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from severe heartburn and it's safe to take while pregnant
Audrey R.
Gallup, NM
I tried a smaller package of this and it works well when I have heartburn from foods or caffeine. Its the only thing that works for my heartburn, but I only take it in the evening because it makes me a little drowsy. I would continue to use this product.
Mariel C.
I prep my husband up with this and Gas X right before a rich meal filled with tomatoe sauce or just heavily seasoned almost on the spicy side dishes. Planning ahead has made it a resourceful routine by taking Zantac 150 at least 1/2 hour before the meal is consumed or immediately right after!
Emily C.
The rare times I do have heart burn, Zantac is my brand of choice because it always works. Those chalky chewable tablets from other brands sometimes makes the pain worse. Zantac has a cooling sensation that starts relieving symptoms immediately.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love this product it helped me threw my gallbladder issues til I got it removed I got really bad indigestion and heart burn and this works very well and almost instantly. It is also now available over the counter can be a little pricey but it truly works!
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Highly recommend. We take these for occasional heartburn and on a more regular basis for skin allergy flair ups. I saw an allergist and was told that often hives are a result of allergy receptors in your stomach. It works wonders for when we drink (not alcoholics! Just calms that redness)
Misie L.
Kannapolis, NC
I take these on the recommendation of my gastrointestinal doctor. The results are pretty quick and help to reduce the acid in my stomach. I have had no issues since starting them and am happy with the results. I will continue to buy them.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.