Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #62 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Lizette F.
Corona, CA
I love this product. They help alleviate my GERD symptoms almost instant.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Always a hit or miss product. Sometimes it works- sometimes it doesn't.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I have suffered off and on from Acid Reflux since my early twenties. This is one of the only things that has ever worked for me. I don’t think it’s good to take this on a regular basis. It’s best to find what triggers your Reflux and then try eliminating it from your diet. That’s what I try to do, but I also love alcohol lol. I usually take this the morning after drinking and it settles everything after about a half hour. :)
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This will cool your heartburn fast! I find it better than Tums Extra-Strength Antacid Tablets - Assorted Berries, 70 ct or Rolaids Softchews Ultra Strength Antacid Strawberry It is a bit pricier, but it makes up for it in effectiveness and staying power.
Genny W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Zantac is my go to med when indigestion strikes. It works fast and is inexpensive and dependable. Compared to some of the more expensive brands I find this product to be very effective and does a better job of controlling the acid then the other products do
Lucy S.
Edinburgh , Lothian Region
I get quite bad heartburt and indigestion and often need to take Zantac, I feel that it is good initially to help relieve the pain but unfortunately doesn't last too long. I find myself having to take more or wait and take it before I go to sleep to notice an affect.
Amanda L.
Toronto, ON
I use this in cases of one off heartburn. I was on a PPI daily for over a decade and realized it was makeup Ng my heartburn worse. This is what I use for immediate relief but definitely not regularly.
Sabrina M.
Alliston , ON
I use this when heartburn is starting up. I have always found it to be effective for me. It was purchased at shoppers drug mart. It definitely met my expectations for the price that I paid.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Zantac has always worked so well for me. I had acid reflux and this was the only thing that would help me. My dog have pancreatitis and his Vet recommended Zantac for him to reduce the acid. He took one everyday for years.
Heather T.
I really find this product to be effective compares to the off brand ingredient wise but a bit more expensive. I bought it at shoppers drug mart always keep some in my bag for frequent heart burn. Always effective.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.