Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
I highly recommend this product, it works wonders! This product works the best for me.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great works good would use it anytime I needed it would also recommend it to people...
Sabina B.
It definitely works, I love this bad boy!!!!! I highly recommend it to everyone I know
lena O.
Stockton, CA
These work really good I used this cuz I got a free sample and it worked extremely good
Sarah G.
When I'm pregnant I get terrible heartburn & nothing else ever helps but my Zantac 150!
Karen C.
Surprise, AZ
Heart burn is the worst so when it starts pop a couple of these and you have relief.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This works really great. It is not expensive at all either. My whole family uses it.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This is a great acid reducer it is cheap and works really well I highly recommend it
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I don't leave home without a few in my purse. Work very quickly and the relief lasts.
Lu C.
These tablets are great! My sister uses these, and really likes them. They help tons!
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.