Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not the best for heartburn, actually I'm. It sure that even works at all. So I don't recommend them
Tiffaine C.
Warwick, RI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Works the best I have horrible heart burn and use these faithfully! I would deffly recommend these
Rachel S.
Douglasville, GA
This is probably one of the best products on the market for acid reflux! I won't use anything else!
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
I find that zantac works better if taken daily or nearly every day. this keeps my acid reflux away.
Erika R.
Louisville, KY
The only pill I take for heartburn. This is the only thing that works for me and almost instantly.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I take this for my acid reflux issues. It works really well and helps with any heartburn or nausea.
Mary A.
This is great for OTC relief. I usually keep a box of this is the house for emergency situations.
Stephanie F.
I was so glad when they came out with this over the counter. It does the job for its price point.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
These will get heartburn under control for sure. My husband takes them and he has zero issues now
Stephanie D.
Arlington, VA
These are great if you get heartburn. Always take before I eat spicy foods and it saves my life!
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.