Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
If I could give this stuff 0 stars, I would, but one star will surely get my point across. First off I suffer from mixed connective tissue disease (lupus/Sjögren's syndrome)'so I have a poor immune system and struggle with dry mucosal areas throughout my body (mouth, stomach etc). Well no where on the box does this OTC medication mention that those with any of my conditions should avoid this product, needless to say I got extremely ill after taking only 2 tablets within 2 days. My stomach swelled up and I had a huge allergic reaction because the medication dried up all the natural bile you're suppose to have in your gut and I was admitted into the hospital in excruciating pain. This happened a year ago and my stomach has never been the same since, in a years time I lost over 75 pounds and my doctors were ready to give me a feeding tube all because of this medication. This review isn't to scare anyone, but to earn those with underlying conditions to ask their dr prior to taking OTC meds
Kayla B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Maximum strength is the only one that will work for me! Good value, it helps so I don't mind paying a little more for it.  Can be bought at most drugstores and grocery stores, from what I've seen. Always make sure that I have this with me when I am on the go.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
This is alittle pricey however it works great and takes effect pretty quickly. Walmart has the best price and you can often find coupons online. Some of the generic products work similar but I would recommend this one.
Kimberly D.
Absolutely terrible. Didn't help me at all. I was suffering from all of pains mostly heartburn and didn't cure me at all. It gave me nothing but sleeping problems, as it is one of the side effects. Would never buy again, it's very disappointing and not worth it.
Shayna L.
I cannot live without these. I have horrible, and I do mean very horrible, heartburn. This helps and the taste is so much better than the Zantac with sugar. This is a must for me for sure.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This stuff is great at treating and preventing heartburn but it also stops histamines in your stomach so I use it when I'm having a bad reaction to something. I always keep some in my purse.
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
This product is amazing. I used it while I was pregnant and it was the only thing that got rid of my Terrible heartburn. I got it at the local drugstore. To me, it's the best one on the market. I definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from severe heartburn and it's safe to take while pregnant
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
After a neurosurgery in 2014, I developed severe heartburn. I was hesitant to take medication for my reflux until it became a health concern. I take ranitidine as it has fewer long term effects than PPI medications.
Audrey R.
Gallup, NM
I tried a smaller package of this and it works well when I have heartburn from foods or caffeine. Its the only thing that works for my heartburn, but I only take it in the evening because it makes me a little drowsy. I would continue to use this product.
Mariel C.
I prep my husband up with this and Gas X right before a rich meal filled with tomatoe sauce or just heavily seasoned almost on the spicy side dishes. Planning ahead has made it a resourceful routine by taking Zantac 150 at least 1/2 hour before the meal is consumed or immediately right after!
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.