Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's great. However, my acid reflux just decided to get so awful that it didn't want Zantac to work anymore
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this while I was pregnant and it helped a lot! It was a life saver. My doctor recommended it to me.
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Love this! My life savers!!! I keep them with me at all times! And doesn't interact with my depression meds
Ariane O.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is seriously so great! I don't mind the taste (doesn't really exist) and it works right away.
Karen F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Zantac is the only medication my son and I have both found that helps us with our tummy issues. Livesaver
Jess W.
These don't 100% effectively work for me. These aren't as great as other leading brands. Don't recommend
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I Used these like crazy when I was pregnant. They were a lifesaver for my horrible heartburn that I had.
Rhegan P.
Gonzales, LA
Zantac is a life saver on those days that I eat the wrong thing and get the worst heart burn! My go-to!
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
This relieves heartburn better than any other product out there! It relieves discomfort within seconds.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
I used it for quite some time. It provides instant relief from symptoms. Also it leaves a minty flavor
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.