Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Ashley B.
Perfect for use when I have a stomach virus. Works great on either empty or full stomach . Inexpensive & effective .
Lisa G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I definitely go to this product for heartburn, it works great and fast. Does not have a bad taste and a go to always.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Great for heartburn, acid reflux and other stomach issues ! Lasts a long time and are small enough to swallow easily.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Theses are great I have super bad indigestion and this works the best for me and I don't have any weird side effects
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
This cures my heart burn ever time! Ranitdine is my life saver, never lets me down! A little pricey but it's worth it!
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
LIFE SAVOR FOR PREGNANT WOMEN!! I found nothing to help and my doctor suggested Zantac and wow! Miracle medicine! Lol
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I have major reflux issues these help combat that acid reflux quickly and effectively.. Idk what I'd do without them
Jenny R.
Austin
Amazing heartburn reducer! It helped me a lot through tour my pregnancy and even after, it kicks in really quickly
Carla L.
Houston , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
For those days when acid reflux is at it's worst, this is what I go for. It's not the cheapest, but it's effective
Stephanie W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These work just like a prescription and it works fast as well, this is my go to product for heart burn in my family
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.