Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Lyssa D.
Works better than a prescription! Just one pill and you're done for the night rather than tums where you have to keep taking them
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Works really good for my boyfriend who has heart burn really bad , I am able to coupon on the product which brings down the price
Megine P.
Newaygo
Love this product helps with pain of heart burn after a date night full of pizza..pasta and all the other tummy foods like that
Glen A.
Dallas, TX
This stuff works wonders! It work almost instantly, I take before my meals or sometimes right after. Bam my heart burn is gone.
Dani H.
I take this everyday as prescribed by my doctor and I have not had any heart burn or indigestion since beginning this regiment.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX
My boyfriend has terrible heartburn and this is the only brand that he'll buy because it's the only brand that he things works!
Hope E.
Sevierville, TN
Hello freedom...Goodbye heartburn. If you can't find relief I highly suggest these they are amazing. I have never felt better.
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
Stuff is great for a quick targeted relief of heartburn symptoms that lasts a long time so you dont have to keep taking more.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This works very well for me . Its fast acting and works very well .. I have been dealing with this product for a while know.
Briana L.
Memphis
This medicine treats my acid reflux and is a staple in my daily routine it works Everytime and doesn't cause me to feel werid
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.