Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Buy on Target
Nicole P.
These help my heartburn go away fast I get heartburn every day and I don't drink them everyday only when the heartburns really bad
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love food, but heartburn seems to love me lol. Zantac is a little pricey, but it does its job. It quickly relieves my heartburn.
Bianca D.
Austin, TX
Fast acting! I try to not use it all of the time so I don't develop a tolerance to it but it gets me through some horrible nights!
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
Zantac makes great products. I have acid reflux and this really helps keep it under control without having to eat a bottle of tums.
Stephanie C.
Plano
It works once it takes effect. The only thing is that it takes forever to start working. Would be great if it started immediately.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Works really good for my boyfriend who has heart burn really bad , I am able to coupon on the product which brings down the price
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
i just recently tried this and it was a miracle drug for me. i had heart burn for 4 days and this was the only thing that helped
Lyssa D.
Works better than a prescription! Just one pill and you're done for the night rather than tums where you have to keep taking them
kim p.
Arverne, NY
This works pretty quick I suffer from acid reflux and sometimes use this to get rid of my heartburn and this is great for that .
Glen A.
Dallas, TX
This stuff works wonders! It work almost instantly, I take before my meals or sometimes right after. Bam my heart burn is gone.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.