Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #38 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

curly s.
Zantac is my trusted heartburn medicine! The 150mg tablets work amazingly well. This product work quickly and has never let me down.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
This work wonders! I have horrible heartburn and acid reflux and if I take one of these, it's gone within minutes and helps all day!
Lauren D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Sadly I live on these. Use before eating and it helps so much. Good value and works well. Fast acting when you take after eating too.
Justin p.
Bristol, Tn
I get heart burn about everyday after I eat. I like Zantac because it is fast working, inexpensive and easy to pick up at any store.
Bobbi H.
Grantsville, UT
Best over-the-counter antacid on the market. I work in Pharmacy and this is always my recommendation for an over-the-counter product.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
I didn't feel these helped reduce my indigestion/heartburn barely at all. Drinking a cup of milk seemed to work better in my opinion.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Works well for heartburn. I usually take one before eating but it's best to take it after eating and the taste ain't that bad at all.
Christina W.
Vacaville, CA
Zantac makes great products. I have acid reflux and this really helps keep it under control without having to eat a bottle of tums.
Jill C.
This pregnant momma love these. Life saver with the terrible heartburn I get. Had to get my doctors permission to use them though.
Bianca D.
Austin, TX
Fast acting! I try to not use it all of the time so I don't develop a tolerance to it but it gets me through some horrible nights!
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.