Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Kara S.
Raleigh, NC
Zantac works better than any other over the counter acid reducer! My prescription acid reducer became too expensive, so I’ve been taking Zantac as needed and it definitely helps!
Mimi F.
Zantac works as well for me as the prescription brands I have tried. I have a hiatal hernia and reflux that require meds daily. The Zantac 150mg does the trick every time.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Zantac is amazing. My acid reflux was so horrible it would wake me up and keep me up. I just couldn't take it anymore. My doctor told me to take Zantac and thank goodness she did!!! If you've already eaten it's going to take a bit to calm it down but if you use it as a preventative measure before you start eating then it is golden!
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
I get heartburn consistently. I do like these but wish they would work a little fast and for a longer time frame. For the price I wish i got a little more brand for my buck from this product. It definitely works better than the chewable antacids but compared to other tablets there is room for improvement from these
Andrew D.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly it's the only acid reducer that works for me (including the generic brand of this). I have really bad acid reflux/GERD and after years of taking Nexium (which isn't good for you to take over long periods of time), Zantac is by far the best alternative. I take 1-2 in morning and at night and I'm good! This is a lifesaver for me.
Claudia V.
God knows he blessed whoever made this. It definitely met my expectations. My last pregnancy was super bad with heartburn all 9 months! Tuna wouldn't work so doctor recommended this one and although it's kind of pricey, I manage to always find a sale and get it for dirt cheap. A brand I trust and will keep buying.
Carolyn S.
Cape Coral, FL
Prescription strength in a bottle! Woot! I don't like buying brand name over the counter products, so I get this in its generic form, but it's really worked so so well for my gut issues. I would recommend speaking to your medical provider to see if this or a different medication may be best.
Kayla B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Maximum strength is the only one that will work for me! Good value, it helps so I don't mind paying a little more for it.  Can be bought at most drugstores and grocery stores, from what I've seen. Always make sure that I have this with me when I am on the go.
Jamie Rose S.
If I could give this stuff 0 stars, I would, but one star will surely get my point across. First off I suffer from mixed connective tissue disease (lupus/Sjögren's syndrome)'so I have a poor immune system and struggle with dry mucosal areas throughout my body (mouth, stomach etc). Well no where on the box does this OTC medication mention that those with any of my conditions should avoid this product, needless to say I got extremely ill after taking only 2 tablets within 2 days. My stomach swelled up and I had a huge allergic reaction because the medication dried up all the natural bile you're suppose to have in your gut and I was admitted into the hospital in excruciating pain. This happened a year ago and my stomach has never been the same since, in a years time I lost over 75 pounds and my doctors were ready to give me a feeding tube all because of this medication. This review isn't to scare anyone, but to earn those with underlying conditions to ask their dr prior to taking OTC meds
Kimberly D.
Absolutely terrible. Didn't help me at all. I was suffering from all of pains mostly heartburn and didn't cure me at all. It gave me nothing but sleeping problems, as it is one of the side effects. Would never buy again, it's very disappointing and not worth it.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.