Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Heather H.
amagansett, NY
I really like this product. it works well and does not taste terrible. it also works fast which is a big deal for heartburn. give it a try.
Rebecca M.
Lemoore, CA
This stuff is the real deal. If you're pregnant, BUY THIS NOW. don't you dare hesitate. Works quick and doesn't cause any weird symptoms.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Great for stopping acid reflex. I used to have to take these all the time as a child and now my acid reflex doesn't bother me as an adult
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
I would definitely recommend Zantac. It works quickly and effectively - which is super important if heartburn is waking you up at night!
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
I always always always keep Zantac in my purse. Unfortunately I get heartburn quite often, and this is the only thing that works for me.
Jacy N.
Denton, TX
These really do work awesome and fast! When I was pregnant I had major heartburn and these were a life saver and helped me tremendously !
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Works good. Wish it would work a little faster though like Tums. Lasts for awhile so no need to take more heartburn medicine for hours.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
The first thing i turn to when i have bad heartburn and indigestion. This seems a bit pricey but it does the job well so it is worth it
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
This product is good to have it in our medicine cabinet and very necessary help with our acid reflux is perfect to bring it in the bag
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
I have been taking zantac for 3 years. I take one before I got to bed...and if I ever have a acid flare up I take one. they help alot.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.