Zantac 150 Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150mg Acid Reducer - 24 CT uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ZANTAC #37 in Antacids

Zantac 150® Maximum Strength Ranitidine Tablets 150 mg / Acid Reducer.
Strong fast Lasting™.
Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
24 tablets (24 doses).
Z. see more...

Hanna L.
This is an amazing product. I use it all the time. I definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for the best one! I absolutely love it!
Ashley S.
I used this while I was pregnant and it was an absolute lifesaver! It worked almost immediately!! No aftertaste and a small easy to swallow pill.
Courtney P.
Brandon, MS
My husband swears by zantac. If he eats something he knows will cause heartburn, he takes one pill that night and is heartburn free the next day.
Kendra O.
Bakersfield , CA
Great product for a person like me who suffered terrible heartburn on a daily basis. I definitely j kW right away if I forget to take this Med.
maybelle l.
Poulsbo, WA
I love this product...Say no to heartburn..Just used this and it will go away quickly..I got bad heartburn before and now i'm getting better..
Caroline P.
Zantac is all I use for my acid reflux. Paying more for the name brand is so totally worth it. I love this product oh so much. Worth the money!
Becca F.
Oxford, MS
This is really really fast acting, it's one of the best aside from Omeprazole. Nothing is better than Omeprazole as far as I'm concerned. Lol
Amanda Z.
I love spicy food and a lot of foods with acid bases that just don't agree with me any more. But this medicine helps me more than any other.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product worked wonders for my stomach anytime I had stomach acid or heart burn this would take it away I would recommend this product
Marisol C.
My mother in law uses this on a regular basis and it works good for her. She has had acid reflux most of her adult life and this helps her.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Does this product work for you?
DeAsia C.
Does this work as well as the commercial says it does
YeonSoo C.
Do you recommend this product for a person with Thyroid Disease??
Mariana G.
Florida
Are these pills really good? Do what they promise?
Ruheyyah S.